luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default SlaveMouth - Luna Lovely - Cry in my Ass

SlaveMouth - Luna Lovely - Cry in my Ass

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm

Master Gray had just finished dominating Luna's pretty little mouth when Master Mercies started feeling the urge to take a quick dip into her face himself. He used her very briefly but in a very cruel and harsh manner. So this is a very short but intense session. Luna gets caned extremely hard on her tiny little feet and then cries into his ass, with some cock sucking and ball worship along the way. Master Mercies vented a demon in this session, thanks to poor Luna.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8177kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 853.0 MB

Download SlaveMouth - Luna Lovely - Cry in my Ass

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Studio: Bdsmprison

Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.

Format: avi
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Bedroom Hogtie

It's my favorite time of day again. What time of the day is that you may ask? Bedtime, of course. That is the one time of day when I can get just what I want-a chance to wear lingerie and be tied up and gagged. Johnny has generously given me this turquoise lace top satin nightie to wear with matching flowered satin panties. When I am up on the bed and ready for bed, Johnny uses the silky silver rope to tie my in a strict hogtie, pronouncing my bare legs and feet. And, then, he gives me a thick white cleave gag. Finally, we can watch our nightime television shows in an equitable amount of silence. Good night!

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

Download Bedroom Hogtie

Alpha in the ass, OMEGA in the pussy. Ariel X is taking the fucking of a lifetime!

Cast: Isis Love ,Madison Young ,Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,Submission ,slim ,mixed ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Bondage
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of the July live show that featured Ariel X, with Isis Love and Madison Young as co-tops.
Well this is something you don't see everyday, two different fucking machines fucking two different holes. The ultimate double penetration. Ariel X is taking the fucking of a lifetime.
You have all seen ALPHA and OMEGA fuck girls into a subspace and beyond. Today they both get the call, one in the ass, one in the pussy, and Ariel X will soon be a mindless, moaning, cumming mess. There is nothing Ariel can do, trapped in a custom metal bondage device, no hope for even the slightest movement and two machines, two cold, hard, powerful machines are going to fuck the living hell out of her. SKYNET is pleased.

Duration: 54:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alpha in the ass, OMEGA in the pussy. Ariel X is taking the fucking of a lifetime!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04448 секунды с 9 запросами