View Single Post
Old 06-08-2024, 04:10 AM   #1236
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Abigail Dupree Clark

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: Fetish, Head Shaving, Eyebrow Shaving, Dildo, Pierced Pussy, Stocking
Video language: English
Last I remember, I was talking with another Master from Norway on telecom. This was my last memory of my former self with long hair sporting a slight unnatural attitude towards men. I do remember that my life was "so boring" as I tell this very hansom Master that I was ready to completely give up this dreary vanilla lifestyle, including the nice car I had and the 7 bedroom Victorian house in Connecticut. Anything would be better than the daily grind with the "No Hair out of place" self important lawyers and the two judges that were me to perform sexual favors. I must have ... Sometime later... I slowly come to transformed, as I see myself in the mirror with No hair, No eyebrows, naked with the dark numbers 037 printed on your forehead... WTF!?? Confused and frightened, I don't remember how I got here. The Master is back on the telecom . I ask what happened, but he silently shows the the hypnotic pattern again. I fight for a bit but give into it. I feel my eyes flutter... From the Master in Norway point of view; She is mindlessly staring. Her mouth hangs open slightly, she starts robotically repeating mantras and continues to do so throughout the rest of the telecom call. "I am a mindless slave. I am unit 037. I will obey. I have no purpose but to serve. I am an empty sex doll. My master thinks for me. I am a foot slave. Sex dolls do not need hair." The end of the video is me shaving my head and eyebrows for his insanely morbid video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree

Hussie Pass - The Delicious Angel Schlieren

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: Brickzilla, Angel Gostosa
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Petite, Hairy, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Oil, high heels
20-year-old Brazilian (by way of Virginia) Angel Gostosa makes her Hussie Pass debut today, and we paired her up with my 13-inch himself, Brickzilla, for today's interracial Latina update! Director Johnny Robins begins things by interviewing the sexy newcumer, followed by Angel stripping bare and showing off her exceptional naked body. She then gets her meaty vag ready for action, 1st using her fingers and then with a large translucent pink rubber ! Brickzilla enters the scene with some lube for Angel's perky natural breasts & adorable backside, which she then twerks for us. Angel then gets on her knees for the big reveal, followed by her plowing as much of that girthy cock into her mouth as she can. She follows this up by giving him a nice, slick footjob before Brickzilla returns all the oral treats he's received by going down and suckling on her big labia. Then he put it in! Angel quivers as she takes ALL of Brickzilla missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, and on her side until he pulls out and cums on her pretty little face. We followed the two of them into the shower afterward...
Duration: 51:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5365kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - The Delicious Angel

Hotlegsandfeet - Two Lesbians Savor Sexy Foot Play Tamaqua

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Stella Cox
Genres: Big tits, Brunette hair, Pussy licking, Green eyes, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, G-string, High Heels, Hotel, Lingerie, Orgasm, Piercing, Pussy eating, Shaved Pussy
Stella Cox and Brigitte are a lesbian couple and savor sexy foot play among other highly tantalizing activities. They checked in at the Network Hotel of Love and are about go out for a romantic dinner. Stella knocks on Brigitte's door. The brunette babe from Hungary opens her door and looks fabulous! She wears golden high heels, white pantyhose and a super sexy bra. Stella is a bit upset about the fact that they're gonna be late, but once she sees her stunning bombshell almost naked, she can't resist but touch her athletic butt and thighs immediately! The two start making out in the hallway and with in minutes, this scene turns into an epic firework of lesbian foot fetish love! The two horny goddesses start licking each other's pussies, take off their shows and stroke along their soles with their tongues. Stella enjoys her girlfriend's toe in her pussy and returns the favor with some foot sucking and toe licking! They play with their beautiful natural tits and start fingering their wet twats before taking off their pantyhose for some barefoot fetish love! Enjoy Full HD sequences of these two hotties sucking their toes and cramming their shaved pussies with vibrators!
Duration: 36:46
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotlegsandfeet - Two Lesbians Savor Sexy Foot Play
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04989 секунды с 9 запросами