View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 12:20 PM   #83
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Good Housekeeping

Sweet spanko newbie Dani Sorrento has a list - well, it�s really a List with a capital L - and one of the things on her List is failure to keep the house, specifically the kitchen, in order. Her husband is a sweet and supportive guy, but enough is enough. Dani knows that she�s supposed to do her part, and that includes keeping a nice home.

I�ve decided that the best way to show Dani how easy it is to keep her kitchen nice is to have her clean mine�.while spanking her with a seriously painful compound paddle. Once she�s endured MY kitchen, hers should be no sweat.

Dani�s Good Housekeeping Challenge will allow her 7 minutes (by my trusty kitchen timer) to change into her apron; wash, rinse, dry, and put away all the dishes; �freshen up� before her honey arrives home; and, finally, pour him a nice glass of wine and be waiting with a smile - and nothing else- when he walks in the front door.

It�s a challenge which Dani has little chance of winning, and that�s intentional.

I chase Dani around the kitchen, rushing her, making messes for her to clean up along the way and other little interruptions - a girls� gotta stay on her toes, even in 6-inch stilettos - and spanking her relentlessly with my long, narrow paddle. Her butt quickly blooms pink, then red, then purple, while poor Dani does her best to be a Good Housekeeper.

Length : 14 minutes

Featuring: Dani Sorrento

Filesize: 271 MB
Duration: 00:14:10
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 2500 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Keys: Caning, Whipping, Spanking

Download: Depfile.com

Housekeeping.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04540 секунды с 9 запросами