View Single Post
Old 06-08-2024, 07:49 AM   #1832
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

EverythingButt - Big Booty Fisting And Fucking: Victoria Voxxx And Tommy King Tonkawa

What happens when we get two of the best asses in the industry, put them in fishnet stockings, and tell them to put as much as they can inside of each others ass? This update is what you get, so let’s get into it, shall we? Victoria Voxxx is the one calling the shots here, and has one mission for the day, which is to devour Tommy King and her amazing ass. Tommy’s hands are tied to her thigh’s and Victoria goes to work getting Tommy’s ass ready for the largest toys she can find. In the midst of stretching tommy’s hole, Victoria slips her entire fist in and begins to fist Tommy’s ass until we get our first of many orgasms. This sets the pace for how the entire day will unfold. Next Victoria is armed with a massive dildo strap on that she plans to fuck Tommy’s ass with until the orgasms pour out of her. There’s some spanking to keep Tommy in the mind set of being the sub today. Tommy is placed on her knees with her magnificent ass up for a proper fucking from Victoria’s massive cock. Anal orgasms are plentiful as Victoria pounds Tommy’s ass relentlessly, and before she is finished with Tommy’s ass, Victoria fists her once again. In the final scene, it’s time Tommy reciprocates and services Victoria’s amazing ass. It doesn’t take much for Tommy to open up Victoria’s hole and make it gape. Victoria puts Tommy on her back and smothers Tommy with her juicy ass. Then Tommy is equipped with the same massive dildo strap on and Victoria uses Tommy to have intense anal orgasms as she rides Tommy’s cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: EverythingButt - Big Booty Fisting And Fucking: Victoria Voxxx And Tommy King

Kara, Vanessa Twain Nunnelly

Cast: Kara & Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On
Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She forces Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and makes her taste her juices before finishing her off with frantically fast fisting!
Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kara, Vanessa Twain

Ass Gaped Wide Scott City

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Video language: English
Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They change positions and each time, Antonia puts her soaking wet hand into Claudia's mouth, giving her all of her ass juices. Finally, Antonia bends her gorgeous blonde girlfriend over into the doggystyle position and continues to enjoy her lesbian anal fisting while she masturbates, giving her an explosive orgasm and proving she can pass the challenge any day!
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Gaped Wide

Stuck at Home with My New Step Mom Granger

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Video language: English
Role play scene.
My step-mom, cory, is sitting in our living room on an uncomfortable, white chair. She keeps moving around, switching in to different positions, as she is trying to get comfortable. She sticks her head under the arm of the chair, and she ends up getting her head and shoulders stuck! She starts to panic, as she calls out for someone to come help her get unstuck. "are you stuck again?!" i ask her, as i walk in to the living room. "how did you get stuck in the chair?!" i question. "i was trying to get comfortable!" she cries out. I grab on to her shoulders as i try to help her out. I end up pulling her shirt off instead! Then i grab on to her hips, so i can try and pull her out from that way. I end up pulling off her shorts instead! I take my hand and i grab on to her ass and pussy, as i try to pull her out again. "i'm naked and stuck in front of you again!" she realizes, as she can see my boner popping out of my pants. I walk over to her and i shove my cock in to her mouth. She gives me a blowjob, even though she is unsure as to why she is giving her step- a blowjob. "if you help me out, then i'll help you get unstuck!" i tell her. She wraps her lips around my cock and she begins to suck on my cock. She bobs up and down as she gives me a blowjob. I walk up behind her next, and i shove my cock inside of her pussy in the doggy style position. After i fuck her for a few minutes, i suggest that maybe me fucking her ass would help her more. I shove my cock inside of my step-mom's ass hole, and i watch her hole gape wide and big as i pull my cock out. I keep fucking her ass as i pull her out again... And this time it works! She stands up and she leans against the chair, while i fuck her ass and pussy back and forth. She sucks my cock after i fuck her ass hole. Then i shove my cock back inside of her pussy and ass. When i get close to cumming, i tell my step-mom to get down on her knees and open her mouth wide for me! I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face!
Duration: 1:24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck at Home with My New Step Mom

Время генерации страницы 0.09863 секунды с 9 запросами