Old 06-08-2024, 10:17 AM   #40562
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BondageCafe - Emily Addison - A vision of leather [wmbcv-1073] Edison

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
All she can do is wiggle her hips back and forth as she teeters on her heels. Jim steps in to pull the rope between her legs up to the ceiling.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 919.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Emily Addison - A vision of leather [wmbcv-1073]

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Stranded [wmbcv-1064] Velarde

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
First one was I believe Janay - around fifteen years ago. It's a pretty basic idea, but it's amazinly effective and very, very sexy. Once the chain is secured from the neck to the feet, Karlie is completely open and absolutely helpless.
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4812kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 756.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Stranded [wmbcv-1064]

Alpha in the ass, OMEGA in the pussy. Ariel X is taking the fucking of a lifetime! Elgin

Cast: Isis Love ,Madison Young ,Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,Submission ,slim ,mixed ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Bondage
Video language: English
Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of the July live show that featured Ariel X, with Isis Love and Madison Young as co-tops.
Well this is something you don’t see everyday, two different fucking machines fucking two different holes. The ultimate double penetration. Ariel X is taking the fucking of a lifetime.
You have all seen ALPHA and OMEGA fuck girls into a subspace and beyond. Today they both get the call, one in the ass, one in the pussy, and Ariel X will soon be a mindless, moaning, cumming mess. There is nothing Ariel can do, trapped in a custom metal bondage device, no hope for even the slightest movement and two machines, two cold, hard, powerful machines are going to fuck the living hell out of her. SKYNET is pleased…
Duration: 54:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alpha in the ass, OMEGA in the pussy. Ariel X is taking the fucking of a lifetime!

Service Session: Maintaining Discipline Nakhodka

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Tattoo ,slim ,Threesome ,Rough Sex ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,other hair color ,Female Slave ,Straight
House slave Torn is corrected for giving unsolicited opinions.
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Session: Maintaining Discipline

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2 Sherman Oaks

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Heavy Orthopedic Bracing Caneyville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Bound in leather belts and cuffs in a classic “fuck me” position with a twist, Carter is deliciously exposed from both ends. Her tanned legs point up to the ceiling and her toes are tied together. That perfect pussy is calling out for some attention and we oblige with both the celebrator and the hitachi. She shutters and cums her her bondage. Enough warm up. It is time to train some holes.
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

DeviceBondage - Sonia Harcourt - Bound & Marked Herman

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Caning, Clothespins, Dildo, Domination, Flogging, Metal Bondage
Sonia starts bound standing, arms outstretched on a metal bar and blindfolded. First, he flogs Sonia’s ass then Eli moves on to the cane. He makes sure Sonia has some marks on her ass before he moves on to the dowel, first grinding it against her pussy then hitting her back, ribs, ass, and thighs. Eli adds some clothes pins to Sonia’s nipples and tongue and then brings out the leather crop.
Duration: 58:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Sonia Harcourt - Bound & Marked

Время генерации страницы 0.03782 секунды с 9 запросами