View Single Post
Old 06-08-2024, 10:18 AM   #40565
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Babydoll Nightie La Marque

It's time for bed, but we won't be getting any xxxx. Johnny has decided to find a new use for our headboard that does not including propping our heads up on pillows. Once I emerge from the bathroom wearing my sultry black baby doll nightie with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, Johnny snatches me up and corrals me over to the bed. He has me lay with my feet toward the headboard and my head closer to the footboard. Once I am in position, he ties my legs spread eagle to the head of the bed and my arms above my head to the foot of the bed. Now, what sort of night time bondage scenario (or any bondage scenario, for that matter) would be complete without a gag. Johnny gives me a black ball gag to match my ensemble and watches me squirm for a moment before he unveils his ultimate plan. He grabs the mic stand and attaches my hitachi vibrator on the end and then places it in just the right spot. Should he keep me here all night? I think so!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Babydoll Nightie

Bosom Buddies Mesa

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Beverly Hills ,Charley Chase
Genres: Whipping ,Facefucking ,Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Leather Cuffs ,Anal ,toned ,Vaginal Fisting ,Crop ,Hitachi
Video language: English
Charley Chase and Beverly Hills are ordered to show off their amazing bodies and to please Derrick Pierce however he wishes. They are tied up side by side and are thoroughly punished and fucked. As Derrick has his way with one, the other must watch and wait for her turn. This is a smoking hot shoot with two beautiful girls who complement each other so very well!
Duration: 1:17:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bosom Buddies

Busty starlet BBC fucked bound in a strict piledriver Freiburg Im Breisgau

We simply walk right up and help ourselves to that well presented pussy. Huge black cock takes every inch of that tight upturned hole, balls deep. The moans that come out of her as we roughly tag team fuck her are music to our ears. This one can take it and then some.
Not content with just overwhelming Jean with tight bondage and big cock, we throw in a vibrator as well. Might as well just go for it. The bondage holds her firmly in place as the orgasms wash over her. She can not escape or shift away. All she can do it take it.
We do not let up until our busty starlet is a cummed out shell of well fucked flesh. The bondage, cock and orgasms have blasted her into sexual subspace. This is the definition of Sexuallybroken. The look in her eyes is why we do what we do. Until next time my dear...
Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 744.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty starlet BBC fucked bound in a strict piledriver

Obedient Girl: Sensi Pearl Ninilchik

Cast: Sensi Pearl ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Hitachi ,switch ,shaved ,Suspension ,natural boobs ,foreskin ,Rimming ,Spanking ,Rough Sex ,Hand Gagging
Beautiful and submissive Sensi Pearl has an amazing experience being Mr. Pete’s little bondage whore for the day. Right from the start, these two couldn’t keep their hands off of each other while the crew was setting up. In the first scene, Sensi is manhandled, stripped, disgraced and fucked like a little rag doll. There is no question that she is having the best sex of her life. Then her submission deepens as she is bound in various positions and endures a little pain and suffering. She is petite yet strong and very flexible allowing us to suspend her and tie her in an extremely wide leg split. This shoot has amazing chemistry and hot kinky action not to be missed!
Duration: 1:03:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedient Girl: Sensi Pearl

Electroshock Therapy Glen Richey

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Sexy, tan and blonde with blue eyes, Carter Cruise is the perfect package. She is the sort of girl you WISH lived next door. If you ever wondered what an all natural CA girl would look like if she somehow ended up belted down in strict device bondage and used hard without mercy from both ends by big dick, wonder no longer. Today we find out.
Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electroshock Therapy

Hard Bodied Pain Slut Kira Noir Tormented Soldiers Grove

Cast: Kira Noir ,The Pope
Genres: shaved ,dungeon ,Feet ,Handler ,white ,Black ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,Ebony ,The Pope
Kira loves to submit. It doesn’t take much though when she is in the company of The Pope, because he is the one that she craves to submit to the most. She begins on her back for her master, held in place by steel shackles atop her cage. Her back is arched perfectly place in the small of her back. with some assistance from more steel. The Pope enters and with suction devices and electrical implements in is hands. Her body begins to shake with anticipation as his hands move around her flesh applying the suction to her nipples and her clit. The tip of the zapper caress her flesh in between the electric shocks that are administered by him. Her body jolts with every shock, but then he brings out the cattle prod and turns the intensity up ten fold. Kira shows fear in her eyes, but that doesn’t stop him. He rakes her skin and shoves the cattle prod into her body to jolt her entire body. She begs to cum as The Pope fingers her pussy with a vibe pressed hard against her clit. The next scene has Kira in the throne of doom with her hands above her head and her legs spread wide. Her eyes are fixated on her master as he puts clothes pins on her breasts. Her body glistens as the drool runs down her body, and then he blindfolds her to play a game. He moves quietly around the dungeon and attack her flesh with the zapper again before making her cum. In the final scene Kira is in a doggy position for easy access to her amazing ass. Her ass and feet are shocked more before The Pope fingers and fucks her pussy.
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Bodied Pain Slut Kira Noir Tormented

First Timer Disgraced in a Public Bar Kissee Mills

Cast: John Strong ,Jynx Maze
Genres: Submission ,Latinx ,muscular ,Anal ,big dick ,Pierced Nipples ,Sub ,Hair Pulling ,Small Tits ,Spanking ,Tens Unit ,Breast Abuse ,Mask ,Blowjob ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex
Jynx Maze does her first shoot ever in a bar full of strangers. First she is handcuffed in the bathroom with a tight black hood isolating her from the rest of the world. Her mouth gets used as a licking machine to pleasure a random girl’s cunt. Then she is unleashed and brought into the bar for spanking fucking, strict hogties, her first fist fucking, foot worship, and more!
Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Timer Disgraced in a Public Bar

Время генерации страницы 0.04149 секунды с 9 запросами