View Single Post
Old 06-08-2024, 10:19 AM   #40569
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Steel And Leather Bomoseen

Cast: Liv Revamped
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Metal Bondage, Small Tits, Submission, Tattoo, Vibrato
Video language: English
Liv Revamped returns to Kink, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden horse where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table. The Pope wastes no time and turns it on while he flogs her stomach. After some more breath play and another appearance by Fluffy, The Pope continues to flog and choke a very over-stimulated Liv before leaving her to writhe on the table, cumming over and over.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steel And Leather

BrutalMaster - Pig - Scourged Maple Shade

We are not going to lie, this session is not for the faint of heart. The Scourge is one of the majority feared pain devices in Hell! It is so heartless and brutal we have not used it in greater amount than 15 years. But The Pig begged to suffer below it is vigour, this babe wanted to know what it would feel like to be destroyed, , pain in a matter of seconds. She discovered out, her body hanging limply from the ceiling in the playroom. In the end, The Pig was trickling as that babe crawled away. Be careful what u crave for, coz in Hell! it will happen to u.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster - Pig - Scourged

BondageCafe - Cherie DeVille - So Sticky [wmbcv-1045] Coniston

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
The genesis of it probably dates back to a shoot I did with Andrea Neal. I was recreating a tie that John Willie had documented.
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4727kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Cherie DeVille - So Sticky [wmbcv-1045]

SlaveMouth - Luna Lovely - Cry in my Ass Sunrise

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm
Master Gray had just finished dominating Luna's pretty little mouth when Master Mercies started feeling the urge to take a quick dip into her face himself. He used her very briefly but in a very cruel and harsh manner. So this is a very short but intense session. Luna gets caned extremely hard on her tiny little feet and then cries into his ass, with some cock sucking and ball worship along the way. Master Mercies vented a demon in this session, thanks to poor Luna.
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8177kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 853.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlaveMouth - Luna Lovely - Cry in my Ass

Hot Wax and Caning Therapy Richfield Springs

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English
Every time The Pope probes his fingers into her cunt, he finds it wet and juicy. He begins to finger fuck his captive toy and deprives her of repeated orgasms. To end the day, River finds herself on her back with her legs bound to side with thick leather belts. The Pope applies cruel clover clamps to her nipples and pussy lips.
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Wax and Caning Therapy

Cabin Fever with Dakkota Nellis

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Painful duel pt.8 Cupertino

Release Year: 2019
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Darcia, Arthemis
This latest edition of the most painful dueling game show returns with Darcia and Arthemis competing against each others. They must take three rounds being whipped side by side. 1st round: 40 strokes on their bottoms 2nd round: 40 strokes on their pussies 3rd round: Full body whipping until one gives up. Both girls are very strong this time, be prepared for a very long and very desperate fight.
Duration: 1:13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful duel pt.8

Время генерации страницы 0.06901 секунды с 9 запросами