Old 06-08-2024, 11:43 AM   #1699
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Friday Night Fuck Nellis AFB

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Damien Ryder, Danny Redcap, Tyler Jenkins, Seb Evans, Zak Hazard, Matt Sim, Sammy Hagar
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Just Released From Triga Films On DVD and Full Film MAC and PC Download. Karen's fucked off to Grimsby, nice to get away I suppose! She thinks Mickey is doing some painting the silly bitch! Piss off It's time to fucking play it fuckin Friday Night! Friday Night Fuck is Triga fuck fuelled scally classic! Fuck the skirting boards and the walls.. Mickey’s got a gang of mate'sing round and he’s gonna have a gang bang Northern style - a proper Orgy where big dicks get sucked and willing Scally arse’s get fucked…there's some serious fuck action taking place today! So get those beers out lads it's a filthy orgy, It's time to get your boxers down and get ready for a nice long wank courtesy of the team at Triga If you like plenty of spunk all over your fucking face then you will love this as there is plenty of cock action in this action packed dick fest! Tyler’s monster ploughs up Mickey's hole big time! Who needs to buy paint when these lads get proper fucked and cum sprayed! Fuck this council squat shithole someone else can fucking paint it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night Fuck

MikaAydenReality Sex Show - Villa Of Sex - Episode 3 - Rimming Domination Dresher

Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Reality Sex Show
I refresh myself in the garden shower and I see Manu on the balcony. He's really HOT, I know he's STRAIGHT but I'm trying my luck... I ask him if I can join him... He prefers to stay alone... I still decide to join him... While we are sunbathing, leaning on the balcony railing, I gently run my hand over his butt... He is surprised and reminds me that he is Straight and that he has A Girlfriend... I pretend to leave him alone, but I had a pair of handcuffs with me... I tie him to the balcony... And although he continues to tell me I'm Straight, I can see clearly that he is Exited! I tell him that it will be our secret, he replies 'Ok, Don't Say A Word To My Girlfriend'... I tell him I'm going to make him moan with pleasure... I feel that he wants to be dominated... I open his ass and I spit on his hole and I start licking to make him enjoy it! I jerk him off at the same time as I give him licks... I take off his swimsuit and use it to spank her! Then, I do the same with my tail... I also take off my swimsuit to make him sniff it while I jerk off between his ass! I take care of his hole again with my tongue, I see that he is jerking off... The pleasure seems to be rising in him! I lift both of his legs off the ground to put them on my shoulders and lick his beautiful hole even more! I ask him to dance for me! He carries out my orders. I offer to untie him if he promises to be a good man! I cum on his ass and remove his chains... He admits to me that he is not sure if he is completely Straight, he ties me up in turn and cums on my ass!
Duration: 19:31
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1378kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 215.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MikaAydenReality Sex Show - Villa Of Sex - Episode 3 - Rimming Domination

FeetBastinadoBoys - Erik Whipping Oruro

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Erik
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, whipping, riding crop, hand spanking
Video language: English
The master who is still not satisfied decides a new session of punishment is in order for Erik, and so he is again asked to lie down on the bed with his feet tied and severely punished with the riding crop first, and then with a whip on the soles of the feet. He is then spanked on his bare ass by hand.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FeetBastinadoBoys - Erik Whipping

Andy Stivens and Col Rider - Bareback Coosa

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BringMeABoy
Col is sleeping on the couch, knowing that his chores need to be completed. His father can't control him, so he brings a friend, Andy, in to help put Col in check. When Andy catches Col sleeping, he puts him over his lap, pulls Col's shorts down and spanks his bare ass. That was only the start as Andy began fingering the boy's hole to reinforce he meant business. That wasn't going to be enough punishment for this naughty boy. Andy had to take it up a notch which meant Col's ass was in for it, which wasn't much of a punishment for Col at all, who loves taking big daddy cock. Talk about pain turning into pleasure.
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps

File size: 718.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy Stivens and Col Rider - Bareback

William Higgins Spanking Vol. 19 Montverde

Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Gregor Bortel, Jan Panik, Roman Klaska, Vlado Dluhos
Young hot boys they all get interviewed before they become the submissive one to pain, CBT, face slapping, chest slapping and spanking. The dominant one always remains dressed and he is in complete control of these young subs. Jan Panik is even bound and blindfolded. Gregor Bortel is woken by water dripping on his face. Vlado Dluhos gets some nipple play and Roman Klaska gets his ass beat red. Each of them endures all of this and gets so turned on and always cum.
Duration: 2:02:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5389kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Higgins Spanking Vol. 19

Heated 2 Minor Hill

Cast: Bruno Bernal, Sebastian Kross, Jack Hunter, Scott Riley, Gabriel Cross, Chris Bines, Sean Zevran, Addison Graham
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Kissing, Hunks, Muscles, Hairy, Cumshots
Beams of sunlight beat down and sweat pours off these hot, horned up studs. They're 'Heated' and there's only one way for them to escape their burning desires: uninhibited steamy sex. Director Nick Foxx and this selection of studs keep the juices flowing in 'Heated, Part Two'. Hot weather + hot bodies + hot passions equals more than the sum of their glistening parts. Not even a dip in the pool cools the hot passions brewing between Chris Bines and Scott Riley. The contrast of smooth/hairy, tatted/uninked and blond/brunet ends with a fantastic oral cum shot. Jack Hunter can't resist touching himself when Addison Graham shares the shower. Jack wants to suck and Addison wants to taste Jack's ass, so an oral showdown is the perfect path to a sticky ending. Sean Zevran and Gabriel Cross meet at the pool. The body language is unmistakable, and Sean knows the right combo of kissing, spanking, sucking, rimming and fucking to satisfy Gabriel. Jack Hunter sees Sebastian Kross cooling off in his tighty whities. Jack pounces, and Sebastian can't resist. Full-body contact, sucking and rimming precedes a multiple-position fuck with crossfire orgasms. Gabriel Cross and Bruno Bernal share a toast. The bubbly serves a dual purpose as beverage and lube, as they abandon drinking for erotic pursuits. Gym-pumped pecs and bubble butts set the stage for a robust fuck that ends with two loads popping. 'Heated, Part Two' is the steamy conclusion of this Falcon feature that will have your temperature soaring
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3211kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heated 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05946 секунды с 9 запросами