View Single Post
Old 06-09-2024, 03:12 AM   #20341
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Into the Deep - Part 2 [wmbcv...

BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Into the Deep - Part 2 [wmbcv-1122]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Tied on a curved bench, strapped with thin straps, and sitting upon a powerful vibrator, the results are as advertised. Natalie always had such a sense of damsel in distress - it's classic.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Into the Deep - Part 2 [wmbcv-1122]

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Stranded [wmbcv-1064]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

First one was I believe Janay - around fifteen years ago. It's a pretty basic idea, but it's amazinly effective and very, very sexy. Once the chain is secured from the neck to the feet, Karlie is completely open and absolutely helpless.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4812kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 756.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Stranded [wmbcv-1064]

The Training of Joseline Kelly

Cast: Joseline Kelly ,Seth Gamble
Genres: Humiliation ,big dick ,muscular ,Oral Sex ,Straight ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,Discipline ,Brunette
Video language: English

Hot all natural cutie Joseline Kelly is eager to learn the ways of Kink, and her slave trainers are here to put her through her paces with painful stress positions, sloppy blowjobs and hard sex in tight bondage. Joseline gets through it just barely, and realizes by the end that there is more to being a slave girl than just getting tied up and fucked.

Duration: 54:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Training of Joseline Kelly

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2

I rope Cassondra's neck to the post, forcing her to arch back. Now I add a crotchrope, which I pull out and up tight before It's tied off. I grope her bound tits a little more before presenting her with a penis gag, which she gladly accepts. I tie her ankles out to the sides and leave her. Cassondra has been having fun up to this point, but now its time for a little discipline. cassondra is now in agony being bent back with the cruel rope splitting her in two. To make things worse, I clamp her nipples with a pair of clover clamps. Cassondra taps out shortly after. At about the 8:45 point the gag is removed, but everything else remains. I take pics for a few minutes before I remove the crotchrope and the rest of her bindings. I put her on her knees and make her wait for my return.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 282.0 MB

Download A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2

Treatment part 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

We reshape out her tonsils to be a flawless fit for our dick before moving to the other end. Back and forth we switch, using both mouth and pussy as we so desire. Carter cums and drools appreciatively on the cock. Her bondage keeps her securely in place.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Treatment part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23078 секунды с 9 запросами