luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Never Too Tight [wmbcv-1047]

BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Never Too Tight [wmbcv-1047]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

She desperately tries to reach the phone to call for help but she just can't get it off the hook. With her knees and ankles bound she stands up to try again with the phone but she loses her balance and lands.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 547.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Never Too Tight [wmbcv-1047]

Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

Bound in leather belts and cuffs in a classic "fuck me" position with a twist, Carter is deliciously exposed from both ends. Her tanned legs point up to the ceiling and her toes are tied together. That perfect pussy is calling out for some attention and we oblige with both the celebrator and the hitachi. She shutters and cums her her bondage. Enough warm up. It is time to train some holes.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Treatment part 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

We reshape out her tonsils to be a flawless fit for our dick before moving to the other end. Back and forth we switch, using both mouth and pussy as we so desire. Carter cums and drools appreciatively on the cock. Her bondage keeps her securely in place.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Treatment part 1

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn't help, Cassie's perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20740 секунды с 9 запросами