View Single Post
Old 06-09-2024, 09:41 AM   #20346
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... It's not long before I return with more tape. I start at her wrists and tape all the way up her arms, welding them together. I take a few snapshots, before I stand her up. I pick her up and lay her face down on the hogtie bench. It's set up today so that her legs will be apart. Each ankle and calf are taped to the uprights. More tape is run across her chest and then to the back of the bench. More is added to her gag and then taped back as well, forcing Armani to look straight ahead. More tape is added to her thighs and then more tape to arch her just a tad more. I quickly grab her tits as I have something more to add to them, but not yet. I keep adding more tape. I leave Armani to struggle and endure for a while. When I return, I add some nasty little clamps to her nipples. She doesn't like this at all! I tell her I'll be back later and poor Armani is left in agony.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There's no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

Download Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.

Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Young Cassie returns for more bondage! Yes! This 19-year old is incredibly tall and cheerful. And in her thigh high boots, she is even taller! She wants to try it all, so we quickly got her back in rope bondage and pulled out a large ballgag. It turned out to be too much for her, but a medium size ballgag was no problem! So there we go: a cute young Cassie, all tied up and gagged, and she was determined to escape!

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21791 секунды с 9 запросами