View Single Post
Old 06-10-2024, 08:51 AM   #5411
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Redheads are Meaner Port Murray

Cast: Madison Young ,Danny Wylde
Genres: Male Sub ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,black hair ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,Orgasm Denial
Video language: English
Is it true that redheads are bitchier and meaner than others? Ask Daniel after he’s taken it in the ass from this pissed-off dominant bitch.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 764.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Redheads are Meaner

Tyler File part 2 Dugger

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 2

Fucked Filthy at the Laundromat! Horseshoe Bend

Cast: Yhivi ,Bill Bailey ,Mark Wood ,John Strong ,Bradley Remington
Genres: bukkake ,Straight ,Public ,Gangbang ,Corporal Punishment ,bottom ,top ,Double Penetration ,Role Play ,Bondage
Yhivi is a bored, horny little college student just trying to do some laundry but a few hot football players groped her ass on the way into the laundromat. Now her panties are all wet and sticky, what’s a girl to do? Probably just toss them in with the guys’ wash, right? WRONG!
Yhivi’s tricks don’t work on this virile bunch of sweaty men; they see she just wants their attention and that is exactly what she gets– from their cocks. Yhivi’s tied up with their ruined uniforms, panties and dick shoved down her throat, ass in the air as they spin her around in a laundry basket, running trains on all her holes. She delivers round after round blow jobs right in front of the window, for all the public to see, and then it’s onto a deep anal and pussy pounding ‘til this slut’s a quivering mess. The team then flips the whore back and forth in as many DP positions as their cocks can handle, including some humiliating anal with Yhivi’s head twisted in an industrial dryer. Her face is sprayed with their hot bukkake cum, topping this slut off with even more filth than when she walked in!
Duration: 53:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked Filthy at the Laundromat!

Perky Carolina Abril is Ravaged and Shamed in Crowded Bar Whelen Springs

Cast: Carolina Abril ,Emilio Ardana ,Satrina
Carolina Abril is taken to a crowded tourist destination in Madrid and stripped. She is humiliated in front of a shocked crowd. Later at a rowdy bar, she is ravaged and fucked by Emilio Ardana. The horny crowd can’t keep their hands off of this hot slut.
Duration: 1:04:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perky Carolina Abril is Ravaged and Shamed in Crowded Bar

Cards of pain pt.3 Great River

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Cynthia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
After a long break Lyen returns to try herself in our new pain game. This was Mistress Tatjana's debut at ElitePaln. Initially she was hesitant to cause pain to females, but in the end it turned out she can be more wicked than some other dominas. The player must distibute 100 strokes between five body-parts. Each five punishments are modified by a (un)lucky card drawn by the player. Lyen win's the big prize only if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up, she goes home empty handed .
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain pt.3

Season 11 Tag Team Prelim Syd - Rilynn Rae vs. Cheyenne - Wenona Nellysford

Cast: Wenona ,Cheyenne Jewel ,Syd Blakovich ,Rilynn Rae
Genres: Humiliation ,Anal ,muscular ,switch ,Brunette ,Submission ,bottom ,Feet ,top ,slim
This is the first Tag Match of Season 11. The teams for this season have yet to be decided. The first few tag matches of this season are more like Try-outs to see who will be eligible for teams and who will be team captains. Today Rilynn Rae is the fresh meat. She only has a few singles matches under her belt and one tag match from last season. We are hoping she will be able to make it on one of the permanent teams this year. We partnered her up with Last year’s tag team Champion/ lightweight Champion and Summer Vengeance Champion, Syd Blakovich ( you can’t get a better partner than Syd). We knew Syd would have the know how on how to coach Rilynn in a tag match but will it be enough for Rilynn to get her first taste of victory?It wont be an easy task for Syd and Rilynn. They are going up against Cheyenne and Wenona. Rilynn is slightly intimidated by Wenona after she lost to her in Season 10. But since Rilynn felt Wenona was a one trick pony with her head lock which is now illegal going forward in season 11, Rilynn thinks she can take Wenona.These teams Clash hard on the mats. We see Wenona in top form tonight against Rilynn AND Syd. Tag matches are begining to allow these girls to really shine. Each month we see girls wow and amaze us in tag matches. Sleepers who are mediocre in singles matches, really start to impress us in these tag matches. If you weren’t a fan of Tag matches before, season 11 will make you a fan nowThis match is bitterly close. You can blink for a moment or you’ll miss the action. Just when you think one team has it in the bag, the other team leaps ahead. Winners brutally fuck the loser. Ride them like ponies, make them clean each other’s wrestling feet and spread them wide with 8 fingers inside
Duration: 1:05:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Season 11 Tag Team Prelim Syd - Rilynn Rae vs. Cheyenne - Wenona

Amateur model gets humiliated and fucked in a barber shop Villa Altagracia

Cast: Maggie Mayhem ,Mark Davis
Genres: Rough Sex ,Domination ,Discipline ,glasses ,shaved ,Public ,First Boy/Girl ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration
Please welcome local amateur Molly Mayhem to Public Disgrace. Maggie is now joining the ranks of girls who want their first boy/girl on camera sex experience to happen in public while everyone watches. We take Maggie to a barber shop and whore her out to the patrons. She is made to give blowjobs and get fucked by complete strangers while being simultaneously punished with electricity, clamps, and corporal punishment. She gets four loads of cum in her hair and some beautiful marks to remember the day by. I’m sure you will enjoy watching this new girl get fucked and jizzed on, I know everyone in the shop did.
Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur model gets humiliated and fucked in a barber shop
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12427 секунды с 9 запросами