LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

GayCest - A New Man Tape 2 - Commando Marathon Shores

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cain Marko, Brody Fox
Genres: anal, bareback, bear, breeding, gay, intergenerational, oral, rimming, smooth
Finally having sex with my was amazing! I can’t even describe it. It was almost too much. I spent days just trying to process it. The thing was that, even though I had wanted it to happen for so long, I never thought it would be right to actually do it. But I never really tried to deal with that because I never thought it would happen. Then, you know, it did. My hot sexy fucked me. And I loved it. It was the best sex I’ve ever had. I was on it for hours afterwards. Then I felt confused and… guilty? I don’t know. We are both men and we both wanted it, so why should anything else matter? But it wasn’t just that my fucked me and I loved it: it was also how it made me feel. I just got out of the Army. Boot camp was all about becoming a man, and then there was coming home and taking charge of my life and making plans for my future. After we had sex, we stayed there on the couch and talked for hours. I told him everything that I had kept secret for the past ten years. I even confessed that I knew about his FurryFuckingBear profile on Instagram. He said he understood all of the stupid shit I did in high school now, and how he wished I had talked to him, but he also understood why I didn’t feel like I could. He tried to apologize, but I wouldn’t let him. It’s not his fault that he was the best any boy could dream of having and a total stone-cold hunk to boot. At one point he broke down in tears. I did, too. Finally, we just sat there on the sofa holding each other not saying anything. It felt like forever. It felt like drowning in love and never wanting to be anywhere else or have any other feeling for the rest of my life. As wonderful and good for us as it was, though, it didn’t make my doubts and confusion go away. That was something I had to wrestle with myself and, for days, I felt like I was losing. The next day, didn’t say much about what happened, although he gave me a bear hug and kissed me on the back of my neck when he came into the kitchen that morning. I realized that he was giving me space to sort things out and the next move was probably mine. I was laying there in my bed, a few nights later, tossing and turning. I don’t know exactly what I was thinking when I got up and went to his room. I didn’t really go there hoping that he would fuck me again. I just couldn’t sleep, and I guess I just wanted to be close to him. To feel safe and loved the way I did sitting there in his arms on the couch. I felt kind of silly going into his room and asking if I could sleep in his bed. I hadn’t done that since I stopped having nightmares when I was ten or so. He just smiled and said get in. I layed down and, when I slipped under the covers, I felt his body up against me for a second. He wasn’t wearing boxers! I lifted up the covers and, sure enough, he was fully commando. Somehow, that missing piece of fabric changed everything. My cock immediately got hard. I commented on him being naked. I mean, he watched me lift the sheet up. He said he stopped wearing shorts to bed when he didn’t have a little boy sneaking into his bed at night. But here I was, lying in bed next to my hot, sexy, naked . My fingertips were almost burning with the desire to touch him, to feel the muscles on his broad fur-covered chest. He hadn’t showered since morning and I could smell his musk mixed with the faint lingering scent of his cologne. I wanted to snuggle up against him and bury my nose in his fragrant pit. He reached out and laid his hand on my chest. I know he must have felt my body quiver. He lifted up the blanket and saw my cock swelling in my briefs. I took them off. His hand caressed my chest, slowly moving down toward my aching cock. Then he rolled over and stared into my eyes with a special expression on his face that I’ve only seen when he’s looking at me. Very slowly, he lowered his head until our lips barely met. I was lost. The only thing I could think about was having my ’s fat cock buried inside me again. I wanted it so bad that I could hardly breathe. We kissed for a long time as his hands traveled over my body and I clung to his shoulders. I could feel myself slipping into that headspace of being my ’s little boy, powerless to do anything but worship my strong, wonderful superhero . He started out by worshiping me, though, sucking my cock into his mouth, balls-deep, and bringing me right to the edge of cumming before he stopped. He rolled me over onto my stomach and got me on my knees. When I felt his stubbly beard between my cheeks and his tongue thrust at its target, my body melted. My hole opened up eager to let him have what he wanted. He made me ask for it. I had to tell him to put his cock in me and fuck me. At that point, I would have done anything to get him to fuck me. When he slowly thrust into me, I wanted to scream, “Fuck me, !” but I couldn’t breathe. I just trembled and moaned, and tried not to shoot my load onto the blanket. He started pounding me hard and I was loving every stroke. It was different being in bed where he could take control and use my ass however he wanted. All I could do was lie there with the weight of his furry, sweaty body on top while his cock plowed into my ass. He flipped me over, spread my legs wide open and thrust back into me. His eyes were locked with mine. I couldn’t look away and it almost felt like he was fucking my mind along with my body. When I started stroking myself, he brushed my hand away and took over, holding my boycock tight in his big fist. I almost from the sensation. It felt like he fucked me forever. I barely noticed the pain in my thighs as he pushed them as far apart as they would go. My entire world was my ’s cock spearing into my guts and that look on his face. It was love, and, pride, and something else, maybe he was amazed that his had grown up to be such a good fuck toy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9390kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayCest - A New Man Tape 2 - Commando

Colt - Paradise Found Scene 2 Caravelas

Studio: Colt
Cast: Antton Harri, Kane O'Farrell
Having traveled a long distance doesn't seem to have slowed Antton one bit. He is quick and to immerse himself in the pleasures of the resort, and more specifically, the pleasures of the resort staff. Being a master-chef, Antton wanders into familiar territory and he likes what he finds in the kitchen. Cooking up a storm is the resort's very sexy chef Kane O'Farrell, and in his kitchen, shirts are not required. When our chef realizes he has an admirer he welcomes Antton and reveals that he is cooking a Crème Brule, one that he claims will be the best he has ever tasted. Antton is thrilled to have a chef as hot and hunky as chef Kane preparing food for him. Just then chef Kane offers to whip up a platter of all his special treats, an offer which leaves Annton all smiles. As if on cue, COLT Man waiter (Eric Valentin) appears to guide Antton to a very special table that has been prepared just for him, a table for one set alone on a grassy bluff with a beautiful view of the ocean and a moody evening sky at early sunset.Antton is offered a wine list and quickly asks for a recommendation. Our COLT Waiter suggests a very special not on the wine list, a Fantasy Resort secret blend. After one small taste of this special elixir he agrees it is magnificent and pleads for more. His waiter pours his glass full and assures him that the will take him to a very special place. As Antton relaxes with his our waiter offers him exotic island fruits which he proceeds to feed Antton by hand. Antton eagerly accepts and finshes each succulent piece by licking the juices from the fingers of his attentive waiter. Feeling the special effects from the Antton clumsily spills the contents of his glass all over his shirt. His waiter quickly strips Antton's shirt from him and offers to have it cleaned before it is stained. As he rushes away he encourages Antton to enjoy the sunset as his dinner will be served shortly.Before long our chef arrives with a platter of exotic and delicious desserts. “What have you got for me” asks Antton. Chef Kane smiles and suggests that they play a little game to see how good his senses are. Taking a napkin chef Kane blindfolds Antton. With a smile on his face, Antton submits and depends on his chef's pallet to get him through this experience. Intending to fully please his guest chef Kane attentively begins to feed Antton from the many delights on his platter. Soon each bite is offered with a little something special. The passion escalates with sucking on honey dipped fingers, berries fed mouth to mouth and whipped crème slathered on skin and offered up to be licked and enjoyed by a hungry dinner guest.The feast is well underway but for a big appetite like Antton's our chef knows how to truly satisfy. Digging deep into his jeans chef Kane pulls out his rolling-pin cock and dips it deep into a gelatin and cream parfait. With a knowing smile he offers up this delicious con-cock-tion to an eager and yet unsuspecting Antton who begins to lap at this most delectable dessert as if he were dining on sweet ambrosia. Fortunately chef Kane made enough for seconds and even thirds as this is one dessert that is being gobbled up as fast as our chef can dish it out. Turns out all of the delights on chef Kane's platter of specialties are all easily served directly from his hard cock and he is sure to give his guest a mouthful of every delicious treat on his platter. Once his guest has had a taste of each dish, chef Kane removes the blindfold so that Antton can get a good look at what he has been feasting on. Antton's eye bulge with pleasure as he greedily swallows every inch of chef Kane's huge portion of meat. Loosing himself in pleasure Antton pulls out his own hefty piece of meat and knowing that his guest's fantasy is to get more than just a great meal, Chef Kane turns the tables and gives Annton the full service experience he's been longing for. Kane works Annton's cock-meat like a master chef, tenderizing every inch so that the juices really flow. Eager for the main course, Antton turns and mounts his dinning chair, offering up his own best dish for chef Kane. Knowing just what to do with some left over whipped cream, Chef Kane makes a meal of Anttons perfectly round ass.The view of these two naked hunks going man-to-man, combined with the spectacular Hawaiian sunset will have you feeling as if you too had a few too many sips of that special . COLT Man Eric Valentin was correct, this does take you to a special place. With a camera angle that will have you swooning, Chef Kane slides his searing hot cock up inside Antton's eager ass. One look at Antton's face (and at his raging hard cock) will let you know that he is having the best sex of his life. A slow and easy fuck quickly gains momentum and becomes an ass-slapping, butt-pounding fuck session as both men feed off each other's raw sexual energy. Antton takes every inch with pleasure and Chef Kane delivers it like a machine, over and over and over again. Time stands still for these two sex gods engaged in a one-on-one encounter that is truly out of this world. Plenty of intense eye contact, jaw-dropping close-ups and all-out, marathon ass fucking makes this a four star fantasy for the books.
Duration: 28:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 524.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt - Paradise Found Scene 2

Vicman fucks John Thomas New Middletown

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut..
Video language: English
Another day of sun here in Barcelona, while John Thomas falls for the Spaniard alpha macho Vicman. Love is indeed in the air, and certainly in John's bright blue eyes. Our two Exclusives couldn’t be more into each other. The moment John had Vicman’s massive raw cock inside him, that was it! They simply couldn't stop fucking for the entire day. Tim and I caught them fucking in the kitchen, terrace and bathroom. Watch out, it's hot as fuck. And so intensely romantic. Vicman ends it with an absolute perfect cumshot right inside John's hole. After this breeding session, Vicman owns that hole!
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7258kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicman fucks John Thomas

WilliamHiggins - Wank Party #140, Part 1 Black Creek

William Higgins' Wank Party #140 stars Taras Valentin, Michal Stranik, Aleksy Dudeck and Robert Smola. In this first part as the bare-chested Taras starts to make himself some breakfast. Robert enters the kitchen too saying that the other guys are still sleeping. He also starts to make some food as Taras begins to feel him and kiss him. Taras removes Robert's tee shirt as they kiss and feel each other. They feel all over each other and kiss the sexy chests too. Tara reaches down to grope Robert's cock in the underwear. He releases that big cock which is already nice and hard. Taras wanks on Robert's rock hard cock and lifts him onto the counter. Then Taras goes down on that cock, sucking it into his mouth. Then Robert wank himself as Taras licks at the balls. He licks up the swollen shaft too and takes the cock head into his mouth again as he sucks more. Taras nuzzles the balls and sucks that massive cock so well. He cant get enough of the massive cock and continues to suck when Robert moves over to sit on the other counter. Taras wanks on the dick and sucks it as Robert reclines and enjoys it. Michal comes into the kitchen too and quickly takes a turn on the rock hard dick. Then Aleksy arrives too and he kisses Taras and Robert. Tara nuzzles Robert's balls as Michal sucks the big cock. Then Aleksy joins in too. All three enjoy that cock and Tara's kisses Robert. He kneels on the counter as Aleksy starts to suck him. He works his mouth all over Tara's cock and balls and soon Robert joins in as well. Michal continues sucking Robert too. Robert sucks Tara's dick as Aleksy goes for the nipples, sucking them before returning to the cock as well. Then, with everyone naked Michal sucks Taras as Robert sucks Aleksy. Michal deep throats Tara's cock as Aleksy fucks his into Robert's eager mouth. Then Robert and Aleksy kiss. Robert turns his head then to kiss Tara's again as Robert drops down to suck cock again. There is much more to come in part two.
Duration: 17:08
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 884.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WilliamHiggins - Wank Party #140, Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.04693 секунды с 9 запросами