Old 06-10-2024, 04:20 PM   #2172
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Pink Lotus Episode 2: Nolan Knox & Robert Royal 4K Drummond

Cast: Nolan Knox, Robert Royal
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Nolan still hasn't been reunited with the ashes of Carlotta, and his nerves are frayed to the breaking point. Since the Pink Lotus goes above and beyond to service the needs of their gay guests, he calls down to ask if they can send up something to help him relax, and who should show up at the door than the "Pink Lotus special", muscular, butch, tatted masseur Robert Royal. "Wow, they weren't kidding around!" Nolan blurts out as he invites the handsome stud in. He confesses to Robert that Travis hated his dear Carlotta and he suspects his himbo's gang of gays her. All Robert can picture is a blowsy blond imploring "Help me, these gays are trying to me!". But he says casually that he's gay, Nolan's gay, everyone at the resort is gay, and these two are off to the bareback fucking races. After some introductory deep kisses, Robert guides Nolan's hand down to his swelling crotch. And voila! Robert's naked and showing all his beautiful head to toe tats, and Nolan's worshipping him the way a good gay boy can, taking his cock deep down his thirsty gullet. He bends Nolan over ass-up on a sleek polished table and eases his massive cock all the way in. What follows is a juicy, balls-deep screw that has Nolan finally getting the relief and relaxxxation he's been lacking. Not that Robert isn't enjoying every second plowing Nolan's hungry Asian-American fuckhole.He takes a seat and lets Nolan grind his ass onto a big European sausage, courtesy of the resort.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23418kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pink Lotus Episode 2: Nolan Knox & Robert Royal 4K

Время генерации страницы 0.03520 секунды с 9 запросами