View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 12:15 AM   #20371
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

It is time for another escape challenge. This time whoever wins gets a raise. Cherry Busom and Ophelia ballgag each other, get tied up in the chairs, wiggle in nipple clamps in chairs before getting to the ground to be hogtied. Cherry is quick to get her hands out and a wrestling match happens. The ladies lose their heels so their pantyhose toes are on display. JJ comes in to assist for a moment and then leaves them again. The two have a really fun time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5154kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

Download Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

Bondage Gang Bang Test Shoot

Cast: James Deen ,Mickey Mod ,Calixto ,Seda ,Bobby Bends ,Lou Davis
Genres: Athletic ,mixed ,Facefucking ,Straitjacket ,Role Play ,Female Slave ,Voyeur ,Discipline ,Sub ,versatile ,unshaved ,Leather ,Black ,Humiliation ,Leather Belt ,Public ,Rough Sex ,Smothering ,Fetish ,Hand Gagging ,Double Vaginal
Video language: English

This is a test shoot for a potential new site!
In this fantasy role-play update Seda plays a patient at a Mental Health Facility who is being used for sex by the hospital staff. When she tells her doctor of being hung upside down and made to suck an orderly's cock she thinks her doctor will be on her side. Little does she know that not only is her doctor aware of the abuse, she's been orchestrating the whole thing. Without the help of her doctor Seda has no way out of solitary confinement, and no way out of her sexual servitude!Update includes gang bang sex in bondage, double penetration, double vaginal, and several loads of cum all over Seda's helpless body!

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bondage Gang Bang Test Shoot

Bitch Better Lick My Honey, Part 2

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Lorelei Lee ,Daisy Ducati ,Holly Heart
Genres: Femdom ,Facesitting ,BDSM ,Anal ,Slave ,mixed ,blond ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English

Suburban housewife Holly Heart's kinky lesbian sex dream continues when Daisy Ducati calls in Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Miss Lorelei Lee to help amp up the hot domination of this insatiable horny slut. The trio dishes out tons of spanking, flogging, pussy and anal strap-on, lesbian DP and collect limitless face sitting orgasms and enthusiastic pussy face sitting and pussy licking!

Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bitch Better Lick My Honey, Part 2

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

Dolcett Chronicles Tenderizing The Meat Extended 2

Master feels that Abigail has proven herself worthy enough to offer her breasts up for the next roasting in preparation for the grand roasting she will be experiencing soon. He allows her to have a witness during the preparations and Papa joins them via webcam. Master first tenderizes her small breasts with a heavy mallet and as she pulls away from the impact he must remind her why she is there. In the back and forth struggle between pain and servitude, a number of implements needed to be applied. Abigail faces some of her biggest fears as she realizes her fate. Watching as each needle penetrates her sensitive breasts, she battles her own will to remain still or recieve the plastic bag treatment. Once her breasts are nice and plump they need a good salt and pepper rub down and a balsamic glaze before being slowly cooked over an open flame. What a mouthwatering display of pain and pleasure.

Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 751.5 MB

Download Dolcett Chronicles Tenderizing The Meat Extended 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11284 секунды с 9 запросами