Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

TG - Boiler Room Pet - Freya French and Redhead Rain DeGrey Harmans

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Freya French, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
You find the best things in the least likely places. Or at least I do. For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents. Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.
She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. I coaxed her out with a soft voice and a beckoning finger. She came to me, rubbing herself up against me gently. She'll be a sweet little play thing to break up the monotony of my day. I love finding strays.
They are always so starved for attention and affection that you can really treat them rough and they just keep on begging for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Boiler Room Pet - Freya French and Redhead Rain DeGrey

She Smiles When The Pain Comes Waynesville

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,slim ,master ,Submission ,Leather Cuffs ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Chains ,Fingering
There are a lot of beautiful women in this world, and The Pope is one lucky SOB to be able to work with so many of them. This, however, is the first time that he’s able to walk up to one of them and they can look him directly in the eye. At a towering six feet three inches this bitch is tall, and he can’t wait until she suffers for him. She begins standing in heels, which now makes her taller than him. She is restrained by leather cuffs and chains that keep her tethered to the wall, and the battle of submission begins. She grins as soon as he puts his hands on her. She welcomes the suffering and is willing to fully submit to The Pope. She wants all of the feels, and will do anything to get them. After a brutal flogging, her nipples are clamped and then she is made to cum. Next she is in a predicament stress position. Steel traps hold her in place as a zipper is applied to her flesh. One is removed quickly and the other slowly for maximum torment. After that there is some extreme electric play that build up to raking her body with the cattle prod. In the final scene she is in a doggy position with her ass up high atop her long legs. Bastinado with a crop and cane, among the other usual suspects, instantly have Rocky on the brink of tapping out. Her legs are striped with cane marks before her pussy is filled and fucked. She has suffered in so many ways today, but the final will be non stop orgasms against her will until she can no longer take it.
Duration: 47:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Smiles When The Pain Comes

All natural stunner Abella Danger Menasha

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We have had Abella Danger before and she was such a delight that we just had to have her back. Her enthusiasm and willingness to destroy herself on the dick is undeniable. we like it when they are this eager. Let’s reward that eagerness, shall we? This all natural starlet is bound down doggy style with belts, her big bubble butt and shaved pussy perfectly displayed. Both ends are wide open for business and we simply walk right up and fill them to the brim. There is no warm up, just straight rough and brutal fucking. The orgasms flow in short order.
Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6784kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 989.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All natural stunner Abella Danger

SlaveMouth - Kendra Heart - I'm a Pig on a Horse Puerto Cortes

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm
One very hot Midwestern girl doing lots and lots of sick things while rocking on her toy horse. That pretty much sums up this session. Kendra is the type who has to be broken into submission--she craves it sometimes--and Dr. Mercies was more than happy to take her reigns.
Duration: 34:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9124kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlaveMouth - Kendra Heart - I'm a Pig on a Horse

Experiments part 3 Williamson

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Vomit, Trampling, Suspension, Dildo, Toilet
London's hands are wrapped like a little kitten. Once OT has his hands wrapped he begins a real beat down. London gets punched and kicked all over her body. She screams and cries. Then he chokes her.
It's time for London to cum, but it's not going to be so easy. First she has Katie's ass in her face. Katie starts to London. Also she's being teased. Slowly and steadily she's brought to the edge of orgasm.
She's edged over and over again until she can't stand it anymore and then finally she's allowed to cum.
Duration: 56:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiments part 3

The Beauty - Part 01 Camptonville

Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.
Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beauty - Part 01

One Take Rising Fawn

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Bella Rossi can't be reached, she's all tied up at the moment. In fact, when we find her, she is roped by her ankles and her arms into a kneeling position between two wooden posts on the floor. Her tits are squeezed tight into a rope breast harness that makes them even more round and perky than they would be on their own. Matt Williams starts off strong and to the point, not allowing any build up before whipping her tits and her stomach up and down with a single tail.
After she lets out a few whines, Matt Williams pauses to make the situation a little more comfortable for him, and more difficult for her. He takes two lengths of twine and wraps one around each of her breasts so that they are squeezed even tighter than they were before. Then, as they start to turn red, he attaches some nipple to her. When he gets tired of her voice, he sticks a ball gag in her mouth so her cries are muffled, then he starts using his hand to play with her pussy. When Bella still doesn't stay quiet enough for him, Matt takes out a cane and starts whacking her thighs and ass so she has something to whine about.
Once he's beaten her flesh to his heart's content, he unties her from her current position and lays her down face down on the floor. He lashes her feet to her neck rope and ties her hair back so it is pulled every time she tries to rest her head. Then he sticks a metal hook in her ass and canes her feet for a little while until she earns some pleasure to go with her pain. Pleasure, in this case, takes the form of a hitachi vibrator, pressed to her clit, pulling orgasm after orgasm out of her wet pussy.
Duration: 51:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Take

Время генерации страницы 0.09718 секунды с 9 запросами