View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 01:45 PM   #40617
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lazy Student Gets Spanking (Olga) Saugus

Studio: Spanking Them
If only you knew what this slut did, you would also take a flogger and give her an extremely painful lesson! You would also thrash her ass, pussy and tits till they redden and ache - if only you were her teacher. This babe is so lucky because she doesn't know how cruel you are, right? But who knows - what if her teacher does something really mad with this slut in the spanking video? What if she masturbates with the dildo with a painful pleasure, not because she must do it? If so, what makes her do it?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1432kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 220.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lazy Student Gets Spanking (Olga)

Fun With Rope Cross Junction

Johnny and I have been getting into more intricate uses of rope lately. I have to admit, I LOVE being tied with Rope and the more experienced the person doing the rigging, the better. Being good at tying someone up is not something that just happens, it takes practice and a patient submissive, also, a lot of spare time. The more occasions that you tie someone up, the better you become at it. You find yourself not having to untie a section because the length doesn't work out and you find that actually doing the rigging gets faster.
In this instance, Johnny wanted to practice his tying. I showed up downstairs wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Johnny went to work, with a lot of rope. He wanted to tie me in a hogtie, which, as you know, is my favorite. I had no idea what he had planned. He wanted to use the harness ballgag also known as a trainer gag. I hate this gag, I hate any gag that goes between my eyes. But he wanted to use the harness on it. We have a friend, who's wife reports that she likes it when he attaches the harness to pull her head back, that it feels more balanced. He wanted to see what I thought. But as usually Johnny had to take it a bit further. He brought my hitachi down stairs and tied it into the hogtie as well. Then he used a dimmer switch to control the intensity of the hitachi. Do you think I could tolerate the harness gag now?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 6133kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun With Rope

False Pretenses Belle Center

Cast: Devilynne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Devilynne is an up and coming starlet and she's looking for her big break when she finds herself in O.T.'s office. She's determined to get the job, but he doesn't seem too sure about her. He says that he can tell a lot about a girl from the smell of her panties. It seems odd, but she waits until he looks away and removes them for him to sniff, and clearly he smells something promising, because she gets the job. Devilynne is about to learn first hand, though, that there is no easy way to the top, as she finds herself gagged and tied up in leather straps on the floor surrounded by people waiting to touch her.
O.T. sets her up, laying her down on her stomach and strapping her ankles to her neck in a hog tie. Then Matt Williams sticks a stocking over her head and gives her an electrical tape gag and blindfold, tying the stocking to her feet as well so that her head is held up. O.T. pulls up her skirt so he can tickle her and she starts screaming, so he decides he'd better give her something to scream about. He takes out a cane and starts beating her ass and her feet.
He sits her up with her legs spread by two wooden posts and sticks a bit gag in her mouth. She knows she's stuck. She doesn't struggle. She sits there waiting for whatever O.T. will deliver next. He brings a dragon tail over and lashes at her ass and pussy with it. In no time she is crying and drooling all over herself. Then it's time for him to share a keepsake with her. He pulls out his phone and shows her a video from earlier in the night a dick being stuffed down her throat, and that gets more screams than even the beating. She can't take seeing herself that way, but she has no choice. Just like she has no choice in whether or not O.T. is going to make her cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: False Pretenses

Slave Training Beretta James Day 4 Miller City

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Discipline ,mixed ,Bondage ,Oral Sex ,Pain ,fake boobs ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM
Sadistic tests of her pain tolerance level to see how she processes pain, as well as how her composure is during said testing. Find out what her reservations are about electricity and work to overcome her fear of it. Work on building her confidence and focus.
We start with a short review and decide that today is the day for her to be broken. We have to get her past her fear of failure, and by breaking her, but reassuring her her, it shows 004 that she has not failed. She is advancing quickly and this is the last day I have with her before her evaluation.
Duration: 46:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Beretta James Day 4

Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained Philippi

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Today we have a treat in store for us. Syren De Mer is a lifestyle swinger. It was actually her love of the dick that got her into the industry in the first place. This is a woman that does gangbangs as a hobby. Can she handle the rigors of a live show? Or will it be too much for this cock slut? We should find out! This is throat training at its finest.
Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained

Freshie's Test - Part 1 Heredia

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freshie's Test - Part 1

Barn Swallow Cornwall on Hudson

Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Outdoor, Ring Gag, Caning, Stockings
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before forcing it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn Swallow

Время генерации страницы 0.19853 секунды с 9 запросами