LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Utterly destroyed by dick! Keyesport

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Today we have a beautiful toy to play with. Madelyn Monroe is blessed with big blue eyes, firm tanned flesh and long blonde hair. She also comes with an undeniable love of rough sex and brutal deepthroat. She has come to the right place. Deepthroat and rough sex are our specialities here at .We take our eager fucktoy and bind her down to a sybian. Sybians are the world’s most powerful vibrator and sound like an airplane taking off. A pussy on top of one doesn’t stand a chance. You WILL cum, and you will cum hard. Being the generous sort that we are, we add in some brutal deepthroat to the mix. Madelyn is about to understand the true definition of sexually broken.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 959.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Utterly destroyed by dick!

Excellence In Obedience Schell City

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way...
Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellence In Obedience

Dolly's Test - Part 2 Tolley

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 2

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch Nuttsville

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

ElitePain best scenes 12th year! Beziers

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ElitePain
The twelfth edition of our best Of series contain the best scenes of these 8 titles: Wheel of Pain 28 - Wheel of Pain 29 - Cards of Pain 1 - Wheel of Pain 30 - Painful Duel 8 - Cards of Pain 2 - Wheel of Pain The Duel - Save Your Friend - The best Parts Of All!
Duration: 1:17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain best scenes 12th year!

White Trash Part 1 Wood River

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Alice and Jacey are tied together. Every time they move they tug on their neck ropes. As the members inspect them they try to keep still. Jacey is moved off to the side and Alice is given some music to dance to.
Duration: 58:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Trash Part 1

Anal Sorority Sisters Odebolt

Cast: Casey Calvert ,Kendra Spade ,Isabella Nice
Genres: bottom ,Anal ,Anal Fingering ,Tattoo ,slim ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,Speculum ,buttplug ,Spanking
Kendra Spade and Isabella Nice are potential new members for the Pi Cum Louder Sorority. Today, the house mother is putting these two natural nineteen year olds to the test to see if they can be sisters in the sorority. Since true sisterhood is a group of women who appreciate each other for their strengths as well as their faults, Casey is going to be accepting of the fact that these two girls have no anal experience, limited lesbian experience, and little to no bondage experience. As a matter of fact, today is little Isabella’s first time ever doing bondage and only her third time trying anal. Casey’s first instruction for these two stunning nineteen year old girls is to have them lez out together for her amusement. Kendra and Isabella are both stunning all-natural brunettes with flawless young skin, long slender legs, tight round butts, and cute natural breasts. Kendra and Isabella really start getting into their instructions. They deep french kiss each other passionately and take each others clothing off until Casey interrupts them and gets the spanking and anal play started. Casey puts Kendra over her knees and starts popping toys into her ass until Kendra is gaping. Kendra and Isabella’s gape aren’t good enough for Casey, so Casey ties them get up in bondage and uses the speculum on them both to make sure their assholes stay open the way they should stay open. We get a nice look deep into Kendra’s pink asshole. Kendra writhes and undulates with pain and pleasure as her asshole is stretched beyond what she knew it could do. Poor little Isabella can barely take the speculum. She takes it one notch wider and asks for mercy. Kendra is then rewarded with some heavy anal strap on fucking while Isabella is also rewarded for pushing her anal limits. Isabella is rewarded with licking Casey’s big beautiful gape.
Duration: 1:22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Sorority Sisters

Время генерации страницы 0.12048 секунды с 9 запросами