View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 06:06 PM   #4465
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Myra Moans - Tiny redhead shows off her hairless slit and...

Myra Moans - Tiny redhead shows off her hairless slit and tiny tits

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Myra Moans
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English

"The best sex I've ever had was with a guy who had a five-inch cock," Myra told us. "A guy doesn't have to be humongous to please a woman. In fact, I've been told that my pussy is too tight. I really wanted to fuck this one guy I worked with. We tried and tried, but he had this gigantic dick head that refused to go into me. We didn't have any lube, either, so it just didn't happen. I was pissed off.
"I don't have a favorite sexual position because it depends on my mood, the guy's cock and how energetic we both want to be. If I'm feeling really horny, I like to be on top, but the guy needs to be long enough that I can ride him fast without him popping out. I like , too, but my pussy is shallow, so the guy can't be too long. All of the positions can be fun."

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7417kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Myra Moans - Tiny redhead shows off her hairless slit and tiny tits

Salome Gil - Fix Me, Handyboy (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Salome Gil
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English

When Salome's washing machine breaks down, a young handyboy shows up at her door to fix it. The sexy milf has a soft side for young men, so she instantly flirts with Pipeboy, giving him a glimpse of her stunning curves. Pipeboy can hardly concentrate on his job as Salome tries to seduce him, and he can't resist the temptation to get closer to this fine mature Latina. After a little chat, Salome's tits are suddenly all over Pipeboy's face. The boy sits back as the milf eats his cock and makes him discover the pleasures of older women. Pipeboy doesn't think twice when Salome offers him a nasty fuck sesh, letting the young handyman pound her juicy pussy nice and hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 739.4 MB

Download Salome Gil - Fix Me, Handyboy (2024)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03870 секунды с 9 запросами