View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 09:22 AM   #1459
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR - Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Sexy Siouxsie Q Stumpy Point

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Sexy Siouxsie Q

So Spread, So Fucked, So Helpless Weert

Cast: Jynx Maze
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Fingering ,Domination ,Straight ,Hitachi ,Feet ,switch ,Bondage
The very beautiful Jynx Maze is back! We create a custom metal device to spread Jynx as far as she can go, legs and arms out wide. Our cold, hard metal keeps her immobile, so this girl is as helpless as can be.
We fill her wet cunt with our Omega fucking machine. Her big brown eyes look up at us while we rubber band and cane her sensitive feet. We make her cum with the Hitachi, and let Omega do what Omega does best: fuck the shit out of our sweet, bound friend. Enjoy.
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 377.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So Spread, So Fucked, So Helpless

English Mansion - Mistress Karina - An Unwise Proposal - Complete Movie West Somerset

The stunning Mistress Karina, adorned in her satin blouse and Loubs, summons her loyal slave for some shoe worship. He is desperate to please her, as ever and after years of service enquires if he can ask her a personal question. Intrigued, she allows him and is surprised and highly amused when he offers a marriage proposal. Karina gives him a verbal berating, reminding him of his insignificance in her life and decides he needs his submission to be reinforced. Mistress dresses him in a wedding dress and wearing her big strapon, plunges it into his mouth as he kneels before her. She then bends him over and fucks his asshole hard, unrelenting on the verbal. Finally she punishes his audacity byly plugging him then using the paddle, belt and crop to remind him of how ridiculous his unwise proposal was.
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24630kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: English Mansion - Mistress Karina - An Unwise Proposal - Complete Movie

Sabrina Fox Oilton

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sabrina Fox
Genres: Blowjob ,Role Play ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,other hair color ,big dick ,Tattoo ,Redhead ,Submission
Sabrina Fox is a lifestyle submissive who loves bondage and pushing her limits. She is highly orgasmic and comes on Mark’s command. Her pain level is tested and she gets fucked hard in strict bondage. This is a beautifully intense shoot with great chemistry!
Duration: 59:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Fox

Redhead next door suffers for her orgasms Bothell

Cast: Phoenix Askani
Genres: Feet ,Redhead ,Cattle Prod ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Submission ,natural boobs ,white ,heavymetal
The red head lays on the table hands and feet in wooden stocks and her torso and limbs pinned down with metal straps. Her nipples are pulled taught with the nipple tugger. Her body, covered in cane marks flexes and squirms when being made to cum hard.
Bound onto the floor in restrictive metal bondage, Phoenix is on display with her legs spread and her nipples clamped and tied off. Her sensitive soles are tormented with the sting of the black bands. She bargains a cattle prod to the pussy for her orgasm. A fair trade indeed.
She is strapped to the custom revolving device with her arms and legs spread and a dick and vibe locked into her pussy. The agonizing zipper hangs onto her skin as she is flipped upside down. As the zipper spikes a surge of pain through her body, the explosive orgasm awaits.
Duration: 45:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Redhead next door suffers for her orgasms

Live Tag Team League The Dragons vs The Pirates Osburn

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Yana Jordan ,Ariel X ,Wenona
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Champion ,Submission ,LezDom ,Black ,slim ,Anal ,Tag Team ,Blonde
Welcome to Ultimate Surrender’s 2009 Tag Team League. Team Dragon vs Team Pirate. Four girls, non-scripted, real tag team action.
This is the start of the new 2009 Tag Team Season. New teams; new wrestlers. The Beginning of what will be the the most brutal Tag Team Season yet!
Team Dragon: Last year this team did not win a single match. It was the only team that was defeated every fight. This year Team Dragon gets a new team Captain, Ariel X. Ariel X took her team to the championship last year and hopes to bring Team Dragon out of the cellar.
Team Pirate: This team won last season’s Championship. Dia is the team captain and this year has a new partner, rookie Yanna Jordan. Yanna comes to US with vast wrestling experience but is new to the US style of wrestling. Can this team repeat and win two championships in a row?
This is the second match of the new 2009 Tag Team season: 5 teams battle to see who will be crowned the Champion. If you have not joined yet, now is the time. This is the ground floor of the most brutal sexy wrestling league on the net. Watch it from the start!
Duration: 1:11:45

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live Tag Team League The Dragons vs The Pirates

Horny girls also cum in small packages: Megan Murray Lacoochee

Cast: Megan Murray
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Small Tits ,natural boobs ,Nipple Torment
Megan is a tiny woman who cums like an Amazon. Don’t let her sweet innocent look fool you. Her mind may cry out for rest but her pussy & ass cry out for release, over & over again.
She is not new to rough sex but is to bdsm and so her reactions are wonderful to witness as she loses control of herself and allows her orgasms to control her body.
This 5’1 beauty will amaze you in what she is able to endure and you will watch her body shake & quiver as she gives over to her bindings…
Duration: 1:01:50

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny girls also cum in small packages: Megan Murray
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03076 секунды с 9 запросами