LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Manny Killa Pack part 4 Maracaibo

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English
Viktor Butt and Tomas Dolnak are checking out and learning road signs when they see one which Tomas thinks looks like a dick. That seems to trigger something in Viktor who moves over and kisses Tomas.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manny Killa Pack part 4

Loaded: Give It To Me Raw! Merom

Cast: Edji Da Silva, Drew Sebastian, Cain Marko, Julian Gray, Wade Wolfgar, Jake Nicola, Papi Suave, Devin Trez, Zario Travezz, Brock Banks, Link Parker
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Interracial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors/Indoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncu
'Loaded: Give It To Me Raw!' is Raging Stallion's latest 100% bareback, no-holds-barred, all-sex feature directed by award-winning director Steve Cruz, who puts the focus on these rough and rugged men and the steamy, intense action. Join this burly group of 11 bearded, inked, lust-crazed men stripping down and getting straight to raw barebacking in a spacious vacation villa. Drew Sebastian and Cain Marko kick things off with a leisurely backyard blowjob in the swimming pool, with Cain chowing down on Drew's massive meat till Edji Da Silva joins the fun, and he and Drew take turns drilling Cain, wrecking his hole. Wade Wolfgar is a hot uncut sharing his scruffy bottom boy Jake Nicola's obedient hole with Julian Grey in an ass-slamming, jizz-dripping three way. Papi Suave & Devin Trez suck and fuck in the foyer till they get their turn in one of the bedrooms for a raw pounding sesh. Wade Wolfgar comes out of the shower to take Jake Nicola on another throbbing thrill ride and fill his face with 's warm load. Zario Travezz and Brock Banks share a poolside suck-fest and a bareback flip-fuck-a-thon before going inside for a volcanic finish. On a big stack of inflatable mattresses, Link Parker gets Cain Marko hungry and ready for a switch-hitting three way, where edgy Edji Da Silva joins in and Cain gets his fuzzy muscle-butt worked over. Next time you're eager for raw, rough sex with all-natural men, come get sweaty with the studs in the cum-soaked, 'Loaded! Give It To Me Raw!
Duration: 2:53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loaded: Give It To Me Raw!

A taste of Tony's toes Comilla

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
Inked boy Max Gen loves to get a little kinky with his friends, but you know Tony Keit isn't complaining in this BoyFun session. The cute little guy is enjoying a book on the couch when his friend arrives and shows an immediate interest in his perfectly white socks, but he's even more interested in the boy's naked feet. With a little groping of swelling bulges Max is soon making the most of his young friend's bare soles, sucking on his toes, licking between them and worshiping those naked feet. It's truly a delight for any fan of foot play, but you can be sure they're not going to end with this. The pleasure swells immeasurably as their clothes come off.
Duration: 28:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7698kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A taste of Tony's toes

Manny Killa Pack part 15 Sprott

We then switched, and I tried taking as much of his hung meat into my mouth as possible, even though I'm not that good at it. But I made up for it by sliding my cock into his tight ass and fucking him good. We both shot our loads and now have a new secret between us.
Duration: 46:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps

File size: 860.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manny Killa Pack part 15

Manny Killa Pack part 9 Sangre Grande

Tomas then rubs his big cock over the hole and slides it deep inside. That hole opens up and takes the cock with ease as Tomas fucks deep inside. Viktor moans loudly as he feels the big cock working his hole.
Duration: 57:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manny Killa Pack part 9

Colt - Rip Colt's Sex Rated Home Movies Part 3 - Studs In Suds Gracemont

Studio: Colt
Cast: Dakota, Kurt Bieber, Peter Schwartz
Put Dakota and two muscle buddies in one tiny shower and someone's bound to drop the soap! These three studs stopped by the COLT offices one day on their way home from the gym - little suspecting they were in for yet another work-out.
Duration: 8:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 157.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt - Rip Colt's Sex Rated Home Movies Part 3 - Studs In Suds

WilliamHiggins - Krystof Plachta - Massage Marcus

Krystof Plachta looks very good as he strips down to his underwear, preparing for his massage. He shows his slim, sexy, body as he lays, face down, on the bed. The masseur arrives and tells Krystof to relax. He then takes some oil into his hands and gets to work. The expert hands glide over Krystof's shoulders and onto his back. The neck and shoulders are massaged, coating them in oil. Each of Ktystof's arms, in turn, are bent up his back as the shoulders are worked. Then the hands start to massage further down the back too. They move up and down Krystof's back, reaching all the way down to the underwear. The underwear moves too as the hands work a little way onto the ass. The lower back is massaged well with hands sliding into the underwear which is then lowered to reveal Krystof's sexy ass. The hands glide over the sexy ass cheeks and then the underwear is removed completely. More oil is used as the masseur moves down to Krystof's feet. They are each massaged deeply as they are heavily coated in oil. Then Krystof's legs are parted and oil is dripped onto his hairy ass. The hands rub over the ass and reach down to adjust the cock and balls too. The hands rub the cock and balls and massage the hairy ass too. The cheeks are spread to show off the hot hole as well. A finger rubs over the tight hole and then pushes inside. The finger is withdrawn and Krystof's cock and balls are rubbed again. Then that finger slides back into the hole, going knuckle deep inside. Again the finger is withdrawn and a hand rubs over the sexy ass. Krystof moves up onto his knees and presents that sexy ass. More oil is dripped on and rubbed all over. The oily hands spread the ass cheeks again and rub over the hole and onto the balls too. The balls are rubbed and then the cock is wanked back between Krystof's legs. The cock gets nice and hard as it is wanked. Then a finger fucks into the tight hole as the wanking continues. Krystof turns over, onto his back and more oil is used to rub all over his sexy body. The masseur takes hold of the cock again and wanks it. Krystof lays back with his hands behind his head as his cock is wanked hard. As his cock is wanked hard Krystof's stomach muscles clench and the hot cum is released onto his body.
Duration: 26:56
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WilliamHiggins - Krystof Plachta - Massage

Время генерации страницы 0.08577 секунды с 9 запросами