View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 02:51 PM   #3315
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BenleyRace - Brad gets super horny in his nude photoshoot Vicenza

Our sexy mate Brad has done a load of shoots stripping off naked and getting super horny. I always have a lot of fun shooting with him. In this behind the scenes look at a shoot with Brad I am directing our cute mate through a new stripping photoshoot. I had just bought this big new beanbag that I wanted to get photos of him resting in naked. I love how he gets horny when showing off his bum in the shoot. I'm really happy with the photos from this set, even when it was a bit of a dull day in the city. I'm looking forward to getting Brad back for more outdoor shoots this coming summer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 620.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Brad gets super horny in his nude photoshoot

PrimePork - Bareback Explosions Rennes

Release Year: 2024
Studio: PrimePork
Lawrence, a smooth Parisian, pays a visit to tanned apricot-picker Javier De Cerdo who seduces him and his hole. But Javier picks a lot more than apricots. In the great outdoors, Lawrence gets an intense sex workout in which Javier fucks and fists him in every position, again and again.
Duration: 1:28:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PrimePork - Bareback Explosions

BenleyRace - A close up look at Brads cheeky nude photoshoot Frostproof

This is a close up look at a photoshoot I did with Brad Hunter earlier this year. I wanted to get some shots of Brad bent over the couch showing off that perfect little bum in a cute pair of undies. Brad picked out a bottomless pair of Aussiebum jocks to wear under small blue shorts for the shoot. After a few different positions on the couch he starts stripping off. I love the shots of his bottom being exposed perfectly by the underwear. I worked out now that Brad always gets horny showing off his bottom. As he turns around his cock is already getting hard. I get some nice shots showing how thick and hard it gets as he slips it out of the underwear. There are some really nice photos from this set. And Brad is always fun to shoot with. Make sure you also check out the outdoor video we made recently.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3591kbps

File size: 386.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - A close up look at Brads cheeky nude photoshoot

BenleyRace - Shooting down by the train tracks with Brad Hunter Camden

Oh boy this was such a fun shoot out by the train tracks with Brad Hunter. A couple of fast trains to Bendigo sped by as we were taking these nude photos around the car. This shoot reminds me that I must do more road trips with the guys over summer. The shots and video from this road trip with Brad look great! Make sure you also check out the video we made of me getting Brad off in the back of the car down by the creek. I can't wait to shoot more outdoor stuff with Brad. He's fun to hang out and shoot with.
Duration: 15:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3572kbps

File size: 431.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Shooting down by the train tracks with Brad Hunter

Priorities be damned Viper

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Bruce Beckham, Cam Crawford
Assistant Cam Crawford had two jobs: get his boss Bruce Beckham to the convention on time and book a house with a heated pool. But, he is not known to be sharp-witted or besuited. Hence, trouble follows and his reputation is about to be proven true.
When Bruce goes out for a swim before getting ready for his keynote speech, he is not happy that the pool is unusable. He calls Cam over, picks up the hose, and sprays cold water all over his sexy suited assistant.
As it turns on, getting drenched in cold water turns on Cam and he gets a hard-on. Priorities Be Damned – Bruce forgets about his swimming routine and instead decides to pull out his monster cock for Cam to suck and ride. To end the hot outdoor play session, Bruce has Cam spray him with his load of cum.
Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Priorities be damned

Loaded: Give It To Me Raw! Piermont

Cast: Edji Da Silva, Drew Sebastian, Cain Marko, Julian Gray, Wade Wolfgar, Jake Nicola, Papi Suave, Devin Trez, Zario Travezz, Brock Banks, Link Parker
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Interracial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors/Indoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncu
Video language: English
'Loaded: Give It To Me Raw!' is Raging Stallion's latest 100% bareback, no-holds-barred, all-sex feature directed by award-winning director Steve Cruz, who puts the focus on these rough and rugged men and the steamy, intense action. Join this burly group of 11 bearded, inked, lust-crazed men stripping down and getting straight to raw barebacking in a spacious vacation villa. Drew Sebastian and Cain Marko kick things off with a leisurely backyard blowjob in the swimming pool, with Cain chowing down on Drew's massive meat till Edji Da Silva joins the fun, and he and Drew take turns drilling Cain, wrecking his hole. Wade Wolfgar is a hot uncut sharing his scruffy bottom boy Jake Nicola's obedient hole with Julian Grey in an ass-slamming, jizz-dripping three way. Papi Suave & Devin Trez suck and fuck in the foyer till they get their turn in one of the bedrooms for a raw pounding sesh. Wade Wolfgar comes out of the shower to take Jake Nicola on another throbbing thrill ride and fill his face with 's warm load. Zario Travezz and Brock Banks share a poolside suck-fest and a bareback flip-fuck-a-thon before going inside for a volcanic finish. On a big stack of inflatable mattresses, Link Parker gets Cain Marko hungry and ready for a switch-hitting three way, where edgy Edji Da Silva joins in and Cain gets his fuzzy muscle-butt worked over. Next time you're eager for raw, rough sex with all-natural men, come get sweaty with the studs in the cum-soaked, 'Loaded! Give It To Me Raw!
Duration: 2:53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loaded: Give It To Me Raw!

GayHoopla - Birthday Sex! Secretary

Happy Birthday Sage Hardwell! One he will most definitely never forget. Why? Because Brock Bradley made it unforgettable... with his monster cock. Sage was stretched to his limits and sometimes pushing your boundaries can open up new doors for pleasurable experiences! Looks like that was the case her since Brock literally fucked the cum right out of Sage. Two cum covered sexy boys means a hot outdoor shower to clean up! How naughty birthday boys get clean!
Duration: 33:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla - Birthday Sex!

Время генерации страницы 0.22739 секунды с 9 запросами