View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 02:54 PM   #1451
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BenleyRace - My horny session with our sexy mate Brad Hunter Joanna

One of the hottest shoots of the year is this horny session with 20 year old Brad Hunter in the studio. This is the BTS video footage taken from the shoot with Brad stripping out of his uniform. He surprised me when I realised he had arrived with a butt plug on. Brad is one of my cheeky mates who is always full of surprises. The shoot guys a lot further with my incredibly fit mate. I'm blaming the butt plug for the reason I ended up fucking Brad in this shoot. And I really liked it. I am still getting a lot of questions about Brad and this shoot. I guess I was really horny and Brad was up for getting fucked and having his big cock sucked. I enjoyed having him blow his cum across my face too. It's one of my favourite scenes of the year. And now I am excited about another shoot with Brad coming up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 620.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - My horny session with our sexy mate Brad Hunter

Adrian Hart & Ryan Jordan Tenares

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
In uniform and ready to fuck, Meet our eager new recruit Adrian Hart as Ryan Jordan shows him the ropes.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4973kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian Hart & Ryan Jordan

DarkAlleyMedia Gaytanamo Raw Mifflinburg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Owen Hawk, Sebastian Cruz, Tim Rusty, Tony Diamond
Genres: extreme sex, fetish, anal, oral sex, muscle, uniform, toys, big cocks
Hardcore f"cking with Dark Alley's trademark sense of humor and surprise to create a fantasy space both intensely arousing and entertaining. With five scenes and a cast of ten, it's vintage Dark Alley, reminiscent of the award-winning Mutiny: Shipmates Revenge!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:24:43
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1755kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkAlleyMedia Gaytanamo Raw

Icon Male - A Man in Uniform part 2 Scene 3 Strang

Soldiers Michael Boston and Alpha Wolfe have at it, with Michael bottoming bareback for Alpha.
Duration: 33:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4172kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Icon Male - A Man in Uniform part 2 Scene 3

BenleyRace - Watch me push my cock up Brads tight bum La Cueva

It's often that I get in to the shoots but when Brad Hunter was sticking his bum up in the air during the photoshoot my cock was throbbing. Brad starts this video stripping out of his uniform and pulling out that big cock. He is showing off his hole from different angles while I film up close. I hadn't actually planned to fuck Brad in this video, but after he sucked on my dick there was only one more place I was going to put it. I absolutely love licking and tongue fucking Brad's tight little hole. The I started tapping the head of my cock on his hole. Brad was wriggling with pleasure on the bed. So I lubed up my dick and slid it in. And man did it feel good! Brad is a really hot fuck. To finish off the video I get down on my knees and suck on that fat dick . Brad gets up high on the bed and pumps a load of cum all over my face. I can't think of a better way to end this video. Brad is a total hottie and I can't wait to fuck him again.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Watch me push my cock up Brads tight bum

Время генерации страницы 0.05794 секунды с 9 запросами