View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 03:26 PM   #14688
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cum Home With Me Pineview

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English
Twinky blond boy Josh Cavalin is enjoying the view while sitting by the river, but it's not entirely innocent. Guys across town know it's the best place to find a friend looking for some no-strings BoyFun and he's waiting for the right guy to come by amidst the clueless joggers and cyclists.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Home With Me

My boyfriend's bulge Thisted

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
With a package like the one handsome young Adrian Serdar has in his pants it's no wonder twinky boyfriend Rick Vilela can't resist enticing him into some early morning BoyFun in the kitchen.
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and that certainly seems to be a philosophy these two horny boys live by.
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7855kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My boyfriend's bulge

WilliamHiggins - Igor & Adrian Raw - Cherry Busting Hood River

Igor Tarda looks so good as he sits on the bed answering some questions. He is then given a surprise, as Adrian Serdar joins him. A plan is being hatched to bust Igor's cherry and it starts off slowly as Adrian kisses him. Then he takes off Igor's tee shirt and is helped off with his own. They return to kissing each other with Igor seeming to be quite keen on it. He lays down and Adrian kisses his sexy chest as well. Then things start to heat up as Igor's jeans are removed and Adrian begins to suck on the exposed cock. That cock soon starts to get hard as Adrian sucks it. His mouth takes the cock deep as his head moves up and down. The cock gets good and hard as Adrian wanks it as well between sucking. His mouth closes tight around the cock as he sucks and then he licks up and down the shaft as well. Igor's hand finds Adrian's head, encouraging him to suck. The balls are sucked too and lots of saliva is dripped over the cock as the sucking continues. That cock stands proudly to attention as it is sucked. Then Adrian moves up to kiss Igor again. He then takes down his own jeans, releasing his stiff dick. Igor leans forward and begins to suck on the stiff cock. His tongue licks around the head and his mouth envelopes the cock as he sucks hard. Adrian lays down and lowers his jeans further as Igor goes down on him again. He licks the balls too and up the shaft to continue sucking the big hard cock. Then they kiss again before Igor moves onto his knees and presents his sexy ass. Adrian starts to rim the tight, virgin, hole. He laps at that hole as Igor wanks on his own cock. Then Adrian positions his cock and slides it into the tight hole. That cock goes in nice and deep as he begins to fuck the ass. His hips work back and forth to stretch the hole as the cock fucks deep inside. That cock fucks well into Igor's hole. Then he turns over and wanks himself as Adrian's dick goes back in his hole. That big cock fucks Igor so deeply as he keeps wanking himself. Igor moans as he feels the dick in his ass. He keeps wanking and soon shoots his hot cum all over his body. Adrian continues to fuck that hot hole until he is ready to cum too. Then he pulls out and wanks the cum from his cock too. As Adrian milks his cock dry Igor keeps waning hard too. Then Adrian leans over so they have a final kiss.
Duration: 18:33
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 946.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WilliamHiggins - Igor & Adrian Raw - Cherry Busting

Pillow fight and fuck Witter Springs

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Playful twinks Ollie Barn and Oliver Morgenson might start out with a little pillow fighting and wrestling on the couch, but with their eager young cocks hardening up in all the excitement the two are soon dropping their weapons for some tasty BoyFun.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7877kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pillow fight and fuck

Cleat and Beat Seligman

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Hoss Kado is a stud on the field, but he's much more interested in scoring with Dalton Riley after the game. Luckily, Dalton is definitely down to kick it with Hoss, who is no stranger to a little rough play. Hoss shows off his ball handling skills and then shows why he's a fullback on the field and in the bedroom, giving Dalton all the ass he can handle and then some, as they play in all of their favorite positions until they both reach their goal. The great thing about this game is that when these two cum together, everyone wins.
Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2779kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cleat and Beat

WilliamHiggins - Istvan & Adrian Raw - Full Contact Fence

Adrian Serdar is doing his homework when Istvan Bernas arrives. He helps Adrian with a maths problem and then suggests he can help with more than that. Adrian is ready for that and they begin to kiss each other. All thoughts of homework are forgotten as they kiss and Adrian's tee shirt is removed. His pants are opened too, and then pulled down a little to release his stiff cock. Istvan eagerly takes the big, hard, cock into his mouth and starts to suck it. He sucks on that dick and licks the shaft too. Istvan's mouth works on that cock as a hand pushes his head down on it. Adrian's pants are lowered more and Istvan continues to suck him. Then he kisses Adrian again and stands to release his own dick. Adrian leans over to suck on that dick as Istvan strips off too . Adrian sucks hard on the cock and he licks the shaft too. He stands up to kiss Istvan again with both dicks rock hard. Istvan removes his pants and kneels on the chair,presenting his hot ass. Adrian's cock slides into the waiting hole and he starts to fuck. His hip thrust the big dick deep into that hole as he fucks. Istvan takes that dick so well as Adrian's fucking gets faster. Adrian spanks the ass too leaving a pink handprint on the right cheek. His dick strettches the tight hole as he fucks as hard as he can. Then they move onto the. bed with Adrian laying back to have his cock ridden by Istvan's eager hole. Istvan rides up and down on the fat cock as he wanks himself too. Adrian fucks hard up into that hole hole with his balls tight at the base of his shaft. Istvan keeps wanking himself hard too as his hole is stretched by Adrian's big cock. Moving again Istvan lays on his back with his legs up to get fucked even harder. He wanks himself as Adrain pounds his ass as hard as he can. That forces the cum from Istvan's cock as he continues to wank. Then Adrian is ready to cum too. He pulls out and wanks the hot cum from his big cock. Then he leans forward to kiss Istvan again.
Duration: 17:02
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6840kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 864.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WilliamHiggins - Istvan & Adrian Raw - Full Contact

BenleyRace - Shooting with horny naked Brad Hunter in the studio Greymouth

In this video footage you can follow me around the studio as I shoot with our horny naked mate Brad Hunter. The slim hung Brad became very popular last summer when he first appeared naked on my roof. We have since done several fun shoots with Brad stripping and showing off his big dick and tight little bottom. In this BTS video I have also included some nice footage of Brad filming himself before I return to fuck him on the bed. When I watched it back I can see why Brad is so popular. We are planning more shoots before this summer is over.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Shooting with horny naked Brad Hunter in the studio

Время генерации страницы 0.03685 секунды с 9 запросами