Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Deepthroat queen Devilynne does a live

Deepthroat queen Devilynne does a live

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Devilynne is cuter than a bag of kittens and just as compact. This all natural spinner is only 5 feet tall but blessed with an almost supernatural ability to deepthroat huge cock. That skill is what got her here today. Today we put those deepthroat skills to the ultimate test.
We have her start out with showcasing those skills on a long double ended dildo before binding her down onto a sybian. Sybians are relentless and without mercy. As are our cocks. Training time. One after the other two big hard cocks step up and make full use of this shackled sybian slut. Devilynne drools and cums and drools some more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Deepthroat queen Devilynne does a live

Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet. Slapping in the chains for the high heels, over-the-knee gagged flagellation for the stockings and humiliating toy masturbation for her slutiness are the pains and penalties this bad teacher gets in the head's office. Hard enough? Watch Sandra's video to rate the pain level!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

Download Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Tied Up [wmbcv-1153]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Angela ponders that Randy must feel familiar being strapped to the table, although without the remote, it is probably a lot different.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 988.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Tied Up [wmbcv-1153]

Fun With Rope

Johnny and I have been getting into more intricate uses of rope lately. I have to admit, I LOVE being tied with Rope and the more experienced the person doing the rigging, the better. Being good at tying someone up is not something that just happens, it takes practice and a patient submissive, also, a lot of spare time. The more occasions that you tie someone up, the better you become at it. You find yourself not having to untie a section because the length doesn't work out and you find that actually doing the rigging gets faster.
In this instance, Johnny wanted to practice his tying. I showed up downstairs wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Johnny went to work, with a lot of rope. He wanted to tie me in a hogtie, which, as you know, is my favorite. I had no idea what he had planned. He wanted to use the harness ballgag also known as a trainer gag. I hate this gag, I hate any gag that goes between my eyes. But he wanted to use the harness on it. We have a friend, who's wife reports that she likes it when he attaches the harness to pull her head back, that it feels more balanced. He wanted to see what I thought. But as usually Johnny had to take it a bit further. He brought my hitachi down stairs and tied it into the hogtie as well. Then he used a dimmer switch to control the intensity of the hitachi. Do you think I could tolerate the harness gag now?

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 6133kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.5 MB

Download Fun With Rope

Lew Rubens - Candle Boxxx vs Stocks In A Box

I got to test out my new Stocks in a box on one of the hottest models out there. Candle Boxxx has it all. An incredibly beautiful face, a hot hard body, terrific breasts and one of the best minds anywhere- which, really is my favorite thing about her. Anyway, this clip happened at Fetishcon 2013, so the video quality and lighting isn't the best and the noise level is high but she is soooo sexy in this I just had to put it up. Listen to what she says about her level of helplessness.

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Candle Boxxx vs Stocks In A Box
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10349 секунды с 9 запросами