Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tyler File part 1

Tyler File part 1

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File part 1

Two pairs of Gorgeous all Natural 34F's Tied and Fucked

Cast: James Deen ,Sierra Skye ,Cassandra Calogera
Genres: Anal ,Slapping ,Rope Bondage ,Weights ,Curvy ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Blowjob ,Nipple Torment ,big dick ,Oral Sex ,Hitachi ,Humiliation ,Electrical Play ,bottom ,Anal Fingering ,natural boobs ,Public

Cassandra Calogera and Sierra Skye make their debut on Public Disgrace in what is quite possibly one of the hottest scenes ever. The two girls get tied up by their gigantic natural tits in a teeter totter, so that if one goes down, the other comes up. Whoever wants cock the most will have to get on her knees, thus stringing her roomate up by the tits. This scene is not to be missed!

Duration: 1:20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Two pairs of Gorgeous all Natural 34F's Tied and Fucked

Getting to know sky high Sky

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her..so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Getting to know sky high Sky

Blonde belted down

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The deepthroat queen is back. Odette Delacroix is as tiny as they come. Clocking in 5 feet tall and under 90 pounds, Odette looks like a stiff breeze would blow her away. But don't let those looks fool you. Odette is a deepthroat champion. She can take any dick you might throw at her without even blinking. While she has graced the pages of Sexuallybroken before, she has always been a bit nervous about the big dick. She was not sure her tiny little hole could handle the hammer of Jack. The hammer clocks in at 10 long inches. Can 5 foot tall Odette take the big dick for the first time? Let's find out! For science.

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 919.4 MB

Download Blonde belted down

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10174 секунды с 9 запросами