View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 06:53 PM   #20938
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - Early morning shoot with Brad Hunter

BenleyRace - Early morning shoot with Brad Hunter

This was a really fun early morning shoot in the studio with Brad. It was an odd morning when Brad turned up early for his shoot after doing a run out to the airport. So early that the sun hadn't even come up yet. So after having breakfast and the sun started to rise we got into a strip show shoot in the studio. It was a funny shoot interrupted several times by Brad running out to feed the parking meter. But I made sure I was getting good quick shots in between. And Brad made one of the hottest solo videos so far in all the shoots he's done. This shoot was the start of a series of 3 shoots we did before breaking for winter. I can't wait to show the hot videos we've made. In the meantime you can watch this BTS of my directing Brad through this early morning shoot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

Download BenleyRace - Early morning shoot with Brad Hunter

BenleyRace - Brad Hunter stripped down to his socks

I love seeing Brad strip down to his socks and undies in these photoshoots. This impromptu shoot gave some really great results. It had been a long time since I caught up with Brad. So this shoot in the studio was the perfect opportunity to meet up, catch up and get some new photos and video. Brad is always up for getting naked and putting on a hot show. He looks great in tight small undies. He was getting pretty horny during the shoot as he stuck his bum up in the air pushed his huge cock down between his legs. This BTS video follows me directing Brad into different positions during the photoshoot. Make sure you check out his videos too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download BenleyRace - Brad Hunter stripped down to his socks
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11539 секунды с 9 запросами