View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 08:02 PM   #70325
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - A surprise load of cum from Brad Hunter

BenleyRace - A surprise load of cum from Brad Hunter

I love seeing my hot mate Brad squirting a big load in his videos. But this time I was much closer to it than I expected. After making some hot photos I got Brad to strip one more time while I filmed him. His huge cock was getting massive as he lubed it up to fuck a fleshlight. About half way through the video I set the camera up on a tripod so I could suck on his dick. I can actually feel it throbbing in my mouth. Over on the couch I started licking his hole making him even more excited. But it was when I layed beneath him so he could fuck my mouth that I got a big surprise. Before I knew it I could feel hot cum spraying against the back of my mouth. Normally I can tell when someone is about to cum, but I wasn't ready for that.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download BenleyRace - A surprise load of cum from Brad Hunter

Twink Boyfriends

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Muscular, shaven-headed newcomer Evan is so hot, it tempted Sean back into the studio to break him in! The guys take a stroll through a meadow, posing in the greenery and sneaking kisses in the bushes.

Duration: 37:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Twink Boyfriends

Worshipping Adonis

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

With his arms chest and abs all looking as if they were cut from marble, newbie Adonis Cole is aptly named, and scene partner Zak Bishop is positively giddy about the pairing. Zak can't wait to find out if Adonis is has tender and as his potential suggests, and while he's impressed with Adonis' physique, the main muscle he's concerned with is in between Adonis' legs. Luckily for him, Adonis is the full package, and the heat he's packing is enough to convince Zak he's bedding down with a Greek God. Bet he won't be disappointed.

Duration: 40:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4535kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Worshipping Adonis

Hot Fucking of Alex Kof & Canyon Cole (720p,1080p)

Cast: Alex Kof, Canyon Cole
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Canyon Cole returns to use his uncanny charm on another top: Alex Kof! While Alex is similarly inclined to sensuality, he's more the strong, silent type- but with Canyon he smiles and vocally interacts right from the start. Canyon virtually worships Alex's muscles and cock and gets some ass-eating and passionate fucking in return-along with Alex showing his romantic side! Alex takes Canyon to bed to lovingly suck him and eat him out, then plow him --- with Canyon showing how much he loves it. Alex is inspired to fuck him on his back and in midair but it's when Canyon rides him that they visibly connect romantically. It all leads to Alex fucking the cum out of Canyon and breeding him---and they leave one more indication this was one special encounter.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

Download Hot Fucking of Alex Kof & Canyon Cole (720p,1080p)

BenleyRace - Getting together our cute mates Eddie and Byron

My cute mates Eddie and Byron are hooking up one more time in this late winter shoot in Melbourne. We had so much fun getting them together last year that I wanted to get us all to meet up again. I have been keeping Eddie busy lately but I really wanted to get Byron back over too. And oh boy... our beautiful mate has gone and gotten muscly since we last got together. Take a look at the thickness of that butt and those legs as Eddie starts pulling down Byron's underwear. There are so many great shots of them together. I really enjoyed taking and editing these photos. You will see by the stills from the BTS footage we had so much fun in this shoot. You can see why Eddie and Byron are two of our favourite mates. I load up the new video we made later this week. You can also check out their first video scene now. My cutest mates Eddie and Byron hooking up at Bentley Race. I've finally gotten my beautiful mates Eddie and Byron together. I was looking to set up a couple of my mates for a late winter shoot while I was shooting in one of the city towers. One of the most fun shoots I've ever done happened when I brought Eddie and Byron over to the studio. So I decided to get them together one more time. They look so cute as that tease each other during the photoshoot. I'm really happy with the photos from this set. But wait until you see the video of Byron throat fucking Eddie on the bed. After watching their video again today I can't wait to see them again this summer.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 521.4 MB

Download BenleyRace - Getting together our cute mates Eddie and Byron
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05271 секунды с 9 запросами