View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 10:50 PM   #20941
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - The perfect end to winter with my cute mate ...

BenleyRace - The perfect end to winter with my cute mate Eddie

Getting my cute mate Eddie naked in my hotel room was the perfect way to end the round of winter shoots. I was making use of this tower room with huge windows overlooking the city. And Eddie is always fun to shoot with. I was making sure I got photos of him in all positions around the room and in the hallway. From this shoot I got some of my favourite photos of Eddie in various states of undress. By the time we finished taking the photos he was getting very turned on. So I stopped taking photos and changed to the video camera to make a really hot video of me helping him get off. After seeing this BTS video today I can't wait to get him back for some new videos this summer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 479.4 MB

Download BenleyRace - The perfect end to winter with my cute mate Eddie

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes with Brad soaking in the bubble bath

I love seeing Brad naked and showing off his bum in a hot bubble bath. It started out as a speedo shoot with our hot fit mate. But I had poured a hot bath just before he arrived. So we started off the shoot day with Brad slipping into a bath full of bubbles. I place the Go Pros around the tub to capture me directing Brad through the shoot. I love this set because the bath is on a high floor of a hotel overlooking the whole city. I guess at that time of the morning with the lights on people could see us too. But we were too busy to notice. I wanted to grab as many angles as possible of Brad playing in the bubbles. The photos we took in that bathroom look great! It makes me want to do more bubble bath shoots.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 526.6 MB

Download BenleyRace - Behind the scenes with Brad soaking in the bubble bath
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15412 секунды с 9 запросами