View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 12:58 AM   #70336
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default OnlyFans - John Thomas and Aidan Ward

OnlyFans - John Thomas and Aidan Ward

They have their lovers under their spell, but they don't need to cajole too hard as these like-minded stud-pups, with equally gorgeous credentials, are already drooling at the thought of kissing that beautiful mouth and getting their hands and tongues on the throbbing gristle between their legs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4472kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

Download OnlyFans - John Thomas and Aidan Ward

My Ass Can Take It

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Video language: English

If you're going to flop out a massive dildo when you're visiting a friend like horny boy Tom Connor you can probably expect to invite some BoyFun, but it seems that's exactly what blond boy Denis Nowak was intending when he spilled the contents of his bag onto the couch. Tom seems skeptical that his friend could manage such an incredibly thick and long toy in his ass, but as you might expect from his initial shamelessness it doesn't take long for Denis to drop his pants and show his buddy just how greedy his ass is. With his cock and balls hanging between his legs he slips the well-lubricated fake cock up his hole and Tom doesn't need an invitation to grab it and help out, inevitably leading to the curious young man producing his own thick length of meat for his buddy to taste.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download My Ass Can Take It

BenleyRace - Eddie and Byron put on a hot naked show in their new video

Eddie and Byron had finished their wild photoshoot when I grabbed the video camera to record them stripping each other naked one more time. My favourite couple are horny and ready to get off. They started out in clothes with some passionate kissing to start this scene. Eddie pulls off Byron's shirt showing off that perfect hairy muscly body. There's a big smile on Byron's face as Eddie pulls off the tight shorts. I really like the positions they get into during this video. Especially when Eddie lays down on the bed with his head perfectly positioned off the edge of the bed so Byron can get into some throat fucking action. I've decided that Eddie is the best cock sucker of all our mates. Byron returns the favour, giving Eddie a nice long sucking making his blow his load. I really love watching them in action and getting each other off. This is one of my favourite pairings of the year.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 610.5 MB

Download BenleyRace - Eddie and Byron put on a hot naked show in their new video

BenleyRace - Beau feeds Eddie his fat cock in their first video

Beau Jackson loves feeding Eddie his fat cock in their first video together. Beau carries Eddie across the room to the couch where he strips him naked before pulling down his own underwear and giving him his cock. It's at this point that Beau realised how well Eddie sucks. Over on the couch Beau gets down on his hands and knees so Eddie can give him a nice rimming. He then swaps places with Eddie so he can suck on his new mate's throbbing cock. Eddie also gets to fuck Beau's big muscle bum on the couch. They head to the bed to get into a 69 position. They keep going until Eddie unloads a spray of cum across Beau's face. And after a bit more face fucking Beau blows in Eddie's mouth. What a nice way to end their first shoot together. It's one of my favourite pair ups over summer.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 766.7 MB

Download BenleyRace - Beau feeds Eddie his fat cock in their first video

Hot Delivery

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

It's a modern take on the old Pizza Delivery guy story, and we're definitely here for it. When sexy Tim Gottfrid arrives with a bag of hot food for young Liam Rose it soon becomes apparent that his customer doesn't have enough money to pay for his lunch. That's not a problem for Tim, he accepts BoyFun as payment from the right customer.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7613kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot Delivery
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18680 секунды с 9 запросами