View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 01:42 AM   #20942
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - A perfect day spent shooting with Brad Hunter

BenleyRace - A perfect day spent shooting with Brad Hunter

I can't think of a more perfect way to spend a winter day than being stuck inside photographing Brad Hunter. We spent this day in a hotel room in a tower in the city. It turned out to be a perfect morning to get in a shoot with Brad. This BTS video is a little longer than usual because I didn't want you to miss any part of Brad stripping naked and showing off his cute bum in a jockstrap and fat throbbing cock. It wasn't until I looked at the photos afterwards that saw how good he looks in the white jockstrap and blue sneakers. Brad loves to show off and you can tell as his cocks grows rock hard in front of the camera. I could tell from the photoshoot that we were about to make a hot new video. This is Brad's 20th shoot with me on the site.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:21
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 766.5 MB

Download BenleyRace - A perfect day spent shooting with Brad Hunter

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes with Brad down by the creek

One of the most fun days of summer was taking off on a road trip with Brad Hunter and getting some behind the scenes footage of the day. The stop down by the creek was actually our second location where Brad jumps up on a log and takes a piss into the creek. There was actually no planning to this shoot which is why Brad starts out wearing nothing but shorts and sneakers. So there's not much to strip out of of. And it was actually thanks to Brad who found the brilliant private location down a long dirt road. We got some really nice photos down there and then filmed a hot video of me sucking him off in the back of the car. Now I can't wait for the next summer!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3567kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 275.7 MB

Download BenleyRace - Behind the scenes with Brad down by the creek
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10285 секунды с 9 запросами