View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 07:49 AM   #20947
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - The Australia Day shoot with Brad Hunter

BenleyRace - The Australia Day shoot with Brad Hunter

In the lead up to Australia Day I took our new mate Brad Hunter out on to the roof to get some photos of him stripping off naked in the sun. This is your chance to follow us up to the roof and watch Brad get his gear off. The BTS cameras captured this footage of me directing Brad through his first outdoor photoshoot. Firstly starting clothed with skateboard and slowly getting naked. And then we did some shots with the Australia flag towel, and some wet shots. Brad really surprised me in this shoot by how laid back he was about getting naked in the middle of the city, and then by the size of his cock! It was already growing to monster size as he hides it behind the skateboard. Brad was a huge hit with all our mates when I put his first photoset and video up. He's really keen to come back and make some more too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:42
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

Download BenleyRace - The Australia Day shoot with Brad Hunter

BenleyRace - Brads super slippery photoshoot in the hot tub

This is a really fun shoot with Brad Hunter as he gets super slippery in his hot tub shoot. I actually added way too much soap to the tub that he found it difficult to stay still in there. This is Brad's recent speedo shoot as I directed him through a new bubble bath scene. The fleshlight is favourite toy in the tub as he fills it with hot soapy water before pushing all the water out the other end with his fat dick. Afterwards I joined Brad in the tub where he starts riding on my cock. Like I said, this was a really fun shoot. You can check out all of Brad's videos now available for viewing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3598kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 469.9 MB

Download BenleyRace - Brads super slippery photoshoot in the hot tub
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10371 секунды с 9 запросами