LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Turning Violet Part 3 Otter Creek

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 3

London River two dick Moordrecht

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The drool pours out of her cute little face and runs down her tiny tits as those big doll like eyes strain. We tag team without mercy until Odette is a dazed and drooling mess, held up only by her shackles. The cock and vibrator has blasted her brains right out of her pretty blonde head. It is a very good look on her indeed.
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River two dick

Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini Harold

The famous Melisa Mendini is back for more bondage! If you want to see her in ropes, this is the only place to see that, because Melisa does not shoot any other rope bondage content with other producers. She is so stunning! Today, we tie her in a really helpless position: the overhead tie. She is completely exposed and vulnerable. Melisa loves doing kinky shoots, and she always looks hot in rope!
Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14581kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

No Dignity - Alisha Adams Mc Grady

It is almost comical how much these models think alike sometimes. They come in expecting some kind of glamorous shoot and invariably don't see that something is wrong the second PD decides to put them into bondage.
Some of them take it better than Alisha Adams, though. She starts complaining the second she sets eyes on PD. It's almost like she doesn't recognize that she has no power in this situation. The cold iron locked around her neck and wrists should have given her a clue. It looks like he'll just have to be less subtle.
He strips her down and locks her back up, not just to expose her but also to show her exactly how much control he has over her life right now. Whether she feels pain or pleasure is a matter of how he feels at the moment. One second he's whipping her to tears and the next she is cumming at his command. She has no modesty or dignity left, so she may as well learn to love it.
She is going to have a long time to think about that. The chair that PD straps her into she thinks is a temporary arrangement. Between the uncomfortable arm and leg bondage, the constricting posture collar and the vicious medical gag in her mouth, Alisha believes that he will set her free at any moment. He couldn't possibly expect her to endure this for long. When he sets up the fucking machine for her cunt she is sure he will be done with her soon. It isn't until he turns out the lights and closes the door that the truth finally dawns on her.
Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Dignity - Alisha Adams

His Mark Part 3 Tire Hill

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
As she sits atop the box she is bound. Leather straps on her ankles and ropes around her wrists. Brooke goes up to the ring by her ankles. The mask still blocks her vision. The vibrator goes to work on her clit and before long she's begging to cum.
Duration: 1:18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Mark Part 3

SexuallyBroken Cutie Kahlista Back For Live Throat Fucking in Intense Pequannock

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kahlista Stonem, Dee Williams Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony
Sexually Broken live shows are not for just any model. They are reserved only for the best. Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance, Kahlista is one of the best out there.
Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Cutie Kahlista Back For Live Throat Fucking in Intense

Peppers Game - Part 2 Haugesund

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peppers Game - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.09881 секунды с 9 запросами