View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 07:54 PM   #40646
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

PowerShotz - Aubry Anal Training Eastchester

Unique video of torture of young girls with elements Cruel sex with them ... The torture by fire, piercing and cutting items, water, etc.
And the brutal rough sex ... Do not miss Extreme video of the studio PowerShotz ..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1222kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PowerShotz - Aubry Anal Training

Electrified Ariel X, Tied down Cherry Torn: The Dome Tupman

Cast: Ariel X ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Pain ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Straight ,slim ,Fingering
Video language: English
This is part 1 of 3 from the March live show.
For our usual warm up, the two pain sluts are double gagged and belted. They race against the clock to escape. The outcome is a win win.
Now for the real action. An electric plug is lodged into Ariel’s pussy and her hands are wrapped to disable her digits. She is crammed into our bondage dome while Cherry is splayed over top. Cherry is zip tied by the limbs, torso and throat. Every move she makes will increase the bite of the ties, so she has no choice but to take what she gets.
Let the games begin. They are questioned and the wrong answers result in a punishment for themselves, a correct answer results in a punishment for the other. Cherry receives the heavy floggings, Ariel receives the electric shock in the cunt.
Ariel’s screams are muffled while Cherry is restrained with only glimpses of the tormented body beneath her. Cherry’s body is bent tight over the dome while Ariel’s air becomes thick and hot. What a way to start the show.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrified Ariel X, Tied down Cherry Torn: The Dome

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock Elba

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Like a magician making a rabbit disappear, Amber makes every inch of Jack vanish down her well-trained gullet. Enough with the warmup. Shifting quickly, Jack throws her bound body onto the bed and proceeds to really lay into her.
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Judicial Canings of Delta and Lily Rueter

Cast: Delta Hauser, Lily Swan, Sarah Gregory
Genres: BDSM, canin
Lily Swan makes a return to prison where the introduction to her long sentence behind bars is a judicial caning punishment. Alongside Lily is new inmate, Delta hauser, found guilty of the same charges and facing the same jail time. This will be delta's first ever judicial caning and she is very nervous, especially when Lily tells her what to expect.
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Judicial Canings of Delta and Lily

Polka Dot Nightie Sturkie

I don't know how*strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polka Dot Nightie

Psycho Bitch Gangbang Ocean Springs

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,Tommy Pistol ,Owen Gray ,Small Hands ,Mark Wood ,Mickey Mod
Genres: shaped ,Gangbang ,shaved ,Vaginal Fisting ,Double Vaginal ,brunet ,foreskin ,bottom ,Rough Sex ,Athletic
Charlotte Sartre and boyfriend Tommy Pistol break into a spooky abandoned building. When Charlotte becomes possessed by the spirit of Ruby Dumaine, an insatiable sex crazed prostitute that her johns over one hundred years ago by biting their dicks off, the ghosts of dicks past come out to fuck. The ghosts get their revenge by stretching her ass and pussy with all their cocks and filling her with all their ghoulish goo. Charlotte does double penetration, triple penetration, double vaginal, double anal, fisting, and much more.
Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Psycho Bitch Gangbang

Peppers Game - Part 1 Rougon

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peppers Game - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.11827 секунды с 9 запросами