View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 08:13 PM   #15739
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BenleyRace - The perfect end to winter with my cute mate Eddie Uneeda

Getting my cute mate Eddie naked in my hotel room was the perfect way to end the round of winter shoots. I was making use of this tower room with huge windows overlooking the city. And Eddie is always fun to shoot with. I was making sure I got photos of him in all positions around the room and in the hallway. From this shoot I got some of my favourite photos of Eddie in various states of undress. By the time we finished taking the photos he was getting very turned on. So I stopped taking photos and changed to the video camera to make a really hot video of me helping him get off. After seeing this BTS video today I can't wait to get him back for some new videos this summer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 479.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - The perfect end to winter with my cute mate Eddie

ChaosMen - Jacob Jax Solo Coulterville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ChaosMen
Jacob has a buddy film him while pissing. I think they were going to head back to his bed and jerk a load out, but he started stroking his cock, and he got hard pretty quickly. Suddenly he was extra horny.
Duration: 18:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11759kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Jacob Jax Solo

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes at Eddie Archers first shoot Ridgedale

I met just a few new guys for shoots over summer including the very cute Eddie Archer. This is the BTS video from his first nude shoot in the studio. With Eddie wearing shorts, t-shirt, sneakers and jockstrap, I start directing him through a stripping photoshoot. Eddie is very good looking. A few times I am distracted by his looks as he gets into another position on the bed. I didn't know it at the time but Eddie and I were about to get very intimate in his first video session. He's really passionate in his video. We end up kissing and sucking each other off in the video. It's worth a look after you have watched this BTS video. Eddie will be back very soon getting into more shoots with our mates.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps

File size: 481.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Behind the scenes at Eddie Archers first shoot

BenleyRace - The Australia Day shoot with Brad Hunter Taiwan

In the lead up to Australia Day I took our new mate Brad Hunter out on to the roof to get some photos of him stripping off naked in the sun. This is your chance to follow us up to the roof and watch Brad get his gear off. The BTS cameras captured this footage of me directing Brad through his first outdoor photoshoot. Firstly starting clothed with skateboard and slowly getting naked. And then we did some shots with the Australia flag towel, and some wet shots. Brad really surprised me in this shoot by how laid back he was about getting naked in the middle of the city, and then by the size of his cock! It was already growing to monster size as he hides it behind the skateboard. Brad was a huge hit with all our mates when I put his first photoset and video up. He's really keen to come back and make some more too.
Duration: 17:42
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - The Australia Day shoot with Brad Hunter

Keumgay - Aleksandr 26yo Shower North Salem

If you like hot men, then you'll love these men being the slaves of their horny bosses.
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24504kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keumgay - Aleksandr 26yo Shower

Lost At Sea vol.2 Cabin Fever Collegedale

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Diamond Pictures
Cast: Mad Stefano, Lucien Dickson, Luke Ramsey, Marco Blaze, Ivan Daniloff, Umberto Barbona, Giancarlo Tiberti
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Big Dick, Muscles, International, Outdoors, Uncut
What's long hard and filled with semen? Lost At Sea 2! This one is packed with more cock than you'd know what to do with.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 998kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 504.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost At Sea vol.2 Cabin Fever

Odin Flys Solo Smalininkai

There's no shortage of excessive lust with this gaggle of horny teens.
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odin Flys Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.03256 секунды с 9 запросами