View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 08:24 PM   #16791
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SlowTeasingHandJobs Scott Gets His Hand on Cayden Windorah

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs
I have had the pleasure of editing scenes that Rich has done with sexy, blond haired, blue eyed model Cayden. Needless to say I was eager to get my hand (and mouth) on his gorgeous, thick cock. I have him bound to a chair and work his dick with slow strokes as he moans with pleasure, before taking his perfect dick in my mouth for light, slow sucking. I then take him over the edge and he shoots a beautiful, milky white load for the camera. ---
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2378kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 346.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Scott Gets His Hand on Cayden

SlowTeasingHandJobs Pax Milked on the Rack Westwego

Pax looks so sexy on the rack, 29 years old, muscular, smooth and submissive, and he's so much fun to tease, twisting, squirming, moaning and gasping in his high pitched voice as he struggles on the edge. I slowly stroked his cock, working his sensitive nipples, long enough to enjoy his torment as he tried desperately to get off. I finally stroked him to an intense orgasm, then had fun tormenting his sensitive, spent cock as he twisted, squirmed and squealed.
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps

File size: 345.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Pax Milked on the Rack

SlowTeasingHandJobs Tony Salas Begs Summers

Tony had a three day load, a long time without getting off for this guy. I had him naked and aroused, stroking his cock, kissing him, working his sensitive neck, until I made him beg me to get him off. I stroked him to an intense orgasm, then teased his sensitive cock after he came.
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1977kbps

File size: 348.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Tony Salas Begs

SlowTeasingHandJobs Nick - Wheelbarrow Edging Sotin

Cast: Nick
Nick was in the embarrassing, wheelbarrow position on Gary's lap, his big, hard cock hanging under him, his firm, hard ass available to Gary. With Gary's finger probing his hole, Nick grunted, panted and moaned until he was jerked off into a waiting bowl.
Duration: 13:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 267.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Nick - Wheelbarrow Edging

SlowTeasingHandJobs Nickoli - Standing Tease Hartleton

Cast: Nickoli
Nickoli is back with his big uncut dick and smooth body. I have him stand in front of me with his sexy body on display while I tease him slowly. Its not long before my slow strokes have Nickoli on the edge. I keep him stuck on the edge, frustrated and make him beg for me to go just a half stroke faster so he can find release.
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 392.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Nickoli - Standing Tease

SlowTeasingHandJobs Kyler - Big Dick Hand Job Wilsonville

Cast: Kyler
Kyler is a handsome, muscular and masculine stud and I have his hands bound while I stroke his big dick. He moans in pleasure throughout as I use a variety of strokes, focusing on his sensitive head to get him revved up then switching to his long, thick shaft to let off the gas. After denying him several times, I grant him permission and his body stiffens and muscles flex as he spurts a thick load from his throbbing cock.
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2399kbps

File size: 449.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Kyler - Big Dick Hand Job

SlowTeasingHandJobs Leo King Finishes Himself Off Toivola

Leo King is a cute 23 year old model, who is nervous about being on camera. I sit him down and stroke his cock while licking his neck and biting his nipples as he moans in pleasure. I then let him take over and he jerks himself furiously as I fondle his balls and bite his nipple, and he offers up a nice built up load to me.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1814kbps

File size: 335.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Leo King Finishes Himself Off

Время генерации страницы 0.04188 секунды с 9 запросами