Old 06-13-2024, 08:24 PM   #16792
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SlowTeasingHandJobs Pete and Brady - Wild Ride Stuyvesant

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs
Cast: Pete and Brady
The insatiable cocksucker Pete takes Brady Jaymes on a wild ride! He strokes and sucks him until his cock is rock hard, he then goes wild slurping, engulfing and jerking the horny model until Brady can't hold off any longer and finishes with an explosive orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2004kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 311.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Pete and Brady - Wild Ride

Brutal Tops (2016-2017) Pack1 Turtle Lake

Genres: BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot, Rimming
Video language: English
These sadistic Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy.
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Tops (2016-2017) Pack1

SlowTeasingHandJobs I Love Teasing Mac Shawnigan Lake

Some straight guys suppress their pleasurable reactions when I shoot with them, fearing it will make them appear gay. Mac was like that when he first came around. He wouldn't even let me suck his cock at first. Over the years he's gotten more comfortable with me and expanded his limits. He is now much more comfortable giving in to the pleasure and I love keeping him on the edge, slowly tormenting him as he grunts, gasps and moans as I hold him on the edge, making hi work for his pleasure.
Duration: 22:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1746kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 326.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs I Love Teasing Mac

SlowTeasingHandJobs Cayden Shared Nimitz

I love sharing my young men with my older friends. I like them to see the power I have over these young hunks, and I think it makes them uncomfortable being displayed, gawked and groped by older guys. I stripped Cayden naked in front of my friend, showing every inch of his beautiful body, then stroked his hard cock, allowing my friend to participate as he wished, until Cayden was moaning and whimpering, putting on a show for us as I stroked him to an intense cum shot. Preview
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2398kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 454.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Cayden Shared

SlowTeasingHandJobs Charlie - Slow Hand Job Staatsburg

Cast: Charlie
I had Charlie, a favorite ginger of mine, tied to a chair as I slowly played with his hard cock, stroking, bringing him to the edge and stopping, as his arousal and frustration grew. Then, with him gasping and panting, his body tensing as he struggled to cum, I mercifully allowed him to shoot his load
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps

File size: 314.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Charlie - Slow Hand Job

SlowTeasingHandJobs Jake Sucked and Stroked Guangnan

Cast: Jake
Jake is 19 years old, handsome, muscular, hung and straight. I had him stretched out and tied to the massage table and fondled and massaged his firm, young body. Then I slowly stroked and sucked his big, hard cock, gradually increasing the pace, until he moaned and popped his load in the air.
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1623kbps

File size: 258.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Jake Sucked and Stroked

SlowTeasingHandJobs Tommy - Two on One Mary Esther

Cast: Tommy
Two old men, Gary and I, worked straight, masculine Tommy together. I worked his sensitive nipples and neck while Gary sucked and stroked his cock while finger fucking his ass.
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2121kbps

File size: 361.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Tommy - Two on One

Время генерации страницы 0.03918 секунды с 9 запросами