Old 06-13-2024, 08:24 PM   #16793
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Wicked game episode vol.4 - Fucked To Be Tied Blevins

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Jocks, Latino, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
James Hamilton is going to pay Ryan Rose and Duncan Black a little visit – and it’s not going to end well. Once inside, the young lovers are bound and gagged for a good fucking. Hamilton first turns his attention to Ryan. He drools gobs of thick spit into Ryan’s perfectly puckered hole and jams his finger in, taunting Duncan the entire time. Hamilton strips, revealing his chiseled frame and a huge, thick dick. He smacks his captives in the face and only removes their gags so he can shove his cock in their mouths. He strips Ryan naked and rolls him over so he can fuck his ass. He aggressively fucks Ryan in several positions, then Hamilton pulls out and shoots his load coating his tightly tied tough boys.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Wicked game episode vol.4 - Fucked To Be Tied

SlowTeasingHandJobs Langley - Another Tormenting Blow Job Elkland

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs
Cast: Langley
Handsome and masculine Langley is back for another hot edging. His cock responds quickly to my strokes and I begin to torment him with my mouth. He moans as I play with his balls, and alternate between slow jerking and sucking, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. When he is finally permitted to cum he shoots a massive load into my mouth.
Duration: 15:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1633kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 200.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Langley - Another Tormenting Blow Job

SlowTeasingHandJobs Nick Ryder and Gary Pateros

Gary has the sexy, straight model, Nick Ryder, face down ass up on the massage table. He exposes the straight model's asshole and gets his big dick hard from behind. He then flips the muscular model over and works him with his hand and mouth until he shoots a hot, thick load.
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2264kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 231.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Nick Ryder and Gary

SlowTeasingHandJobs Langley's Nipples Wabbaseka

Langley never knew how sensitive his nipples were before, but just the slightest amount of licking sends him over the edge. He looked so sexy tied to the massage table, his lean, smooth body stretched out, as I stroked and sucked his hard cock, periodically taking time to work those nipples. When I was ready to finish him off, I sucked the nipples and slowly stroked him to orgasm, shooting a nice, big load on his abs.
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2125kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 256.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Langley's Nipples

SlowTeasingHandJobs Zane _ Hand, Mouth and Pocket Pussy Oilmont

I have Zane's muscular, hairy body tied to the massage table where his big dick responds immediately to my touch. I lightly stroke his cock, leaving him yearning for more. Its such a beautiful thick dick I just had to have it in my mouth as well. When I'm ready I use the pocket pussy to bring him over the edge, while he thrusts his hips in desperation.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2078kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 360.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Zane _ Hand, Mouth and Pocket Pussy

SlowTeasingHandJobs Nathan - Desperate to Be Touched Catawissa

Cast: Nathan
Nathan hasn't been touched by anyone in awhile, he's very attractive with a nice dick, but also quite shy. His dick responds immediately since he is young, horny and desperate to be touched. It doesn't take long before he is asking permission to cum, but knowing his desperate state I deny him and watch him squirm in disappointment. When I've toyed with him enough, I milk the desperate model with my mouth.
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 410.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Nathan - Desperate to Be Touched

SlowTeasingHandJobs Cody Edged with Mouth and Fingers Solon Springs

Cody is a young, straight, horny guy who always seems to be on the edge of shooting, and when he does, it comes with very little warning. Here I had him tied to the massage table and slowly toyed with his hard cock, sucking the head and gently stroking the shaft with my finger tips, repeatedly bringing him to the edge and backing off. I tormented him until I finally allowed him to shoot his load, then sucked on the sensitive head.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1669kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 272.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Cody Edged with Mouth and Fingers

Время генерации страницы 0.05906 секунды с 9 запросами