View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 08:49 PM   #1773
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Slutty Anal Nurses Gerry

Cast: Amber Rayne ,Dana DeArmond ,Steve Holmes
Genres: Gaping ,Lesbian ,Straight ,Prolapse ,unshaved ,buttplug ,shaved ,Submission ,Humiliation ,LezDom
Video language: English
Dana DeArmond and Amber Rayne are two sexy nurses who get caught fooling around in the hospital by Doctor Holmes. For punishment, they are humiliated and made to do perverted things to their asses. Both sluts are capable of doing amazing anal activities! Watch them get their asses stuffed with toys, fists and big cock! Witness their humiliation from a soy milk !
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Anal Nurses

Electrified Ariel X, Tied down Cherry Torn: The Dome Petaca

Cast: Ariel X ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Pain ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Straight ,slim ,Fingering
This is part 1 of 3 from the March live show.
For our usual warm up, the two pain sluts are double gagged and belted. They race against the clock to escape. The outcome is a win win.
Now for the real action. An electric plug is lodged into Ariel’s pussy and her hands are wrapped to disable her digits. She is crammed into our bondage dome while Cherry is splayed over top. Cherry is zip tied by the limbs, torso and throat. Every move she makes will increase the bite of the ties, so she has no choice but to take what she gets.
Let the games begin. They are questioned and the wrong answers result in a punishment for themselves, a correct answer results in a punishment for the other. Cherry receives the heavy floggings, Ariel receives the electric shock in the cunt.
Ariel’s screams are muffled while Cherry is restrained with only glimpses of the tormented body beneath her. Cherry’s body is bent tight over the dome while Ariel’s air becomes thick and hot. What a way to start the show.
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrified Ariel X, Tied down Cherry Torn: The Dome

Mia Molotov - Lecture Me Harder (2024) Houlka

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Mia Molotov
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Ike is tired of lecturing his stepdaughter Mia. The lazy teen doesn’t do her homework or anything around the house, for that matter, so he decides to alter her punishment a little bit to see if the girl changes her attitude. Surprisingly, his baby girl reacts better to sucking his cock than doing other chores, giving Ike all sorts of ideas. Ultimately, the horny stepdad doesn’t mind her doing anything as long as he gets to fuck her sweet and tight pussy. Mia and Ike grow closer as they get to have secret sex around the house without telling Mia’s mom about it. The juiciest fucks take place in every room in the house as Mia learns to worship her stepdaddy’s dick.
Duration: 39:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3295kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 998.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Molotov - Lecture Me Harder (2024)

Prison Punishment for 3 Inmates Philo

Cast: Lyra Skye, Riley Haze, and Andy Moon
Genres: BDSM, canin
This is a special custom prison punishment film that is over 2 hours in length, showing the build-up and detailed intake, processing, and discipline including the aftermath shots of all three inmates.
Duration: 2:05:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prison Punishment for 3 Inmates

Mistresst - Anal Abuse And Humiliation Belgaum

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination
This is probably the most authentically abusive anal vid I´ve done. I had instructed this slave to train his own ass to take a larger toy. He swore he was ready, he begged & begged me to film with him. He even sent me money to show he was serious about being a good film slave. He whines about the pain as I fuck his ass. He keeps trying to get me to stop & each time I get him on his knees & make him suck his ass juices off the cock (ass-to-mouth) as punishment. I verbally degrade him, his small worthless cock & his lousy performance. I banish him & tell him I´ll never see him again. cruel, cutting humiliation.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Anal Abuse And Humiliation

Cards of pain pt.2 Pemberville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Lady Tatjana, Lady Amanda, Lady Ariel
We are back with the Duo format of your favorite pain game, which is a special version of your favorite pain game Cards Of Pain. We thought we should end the feud between Amanda and Ariel, so we offered them the highest prize in our history: $25,000, that they can win Only if they co-operate in this special edition. They can either both win or lose.
The special rules are as follows: This time they have to distribute 200 strokes among the five body parts. They must complete 2-2 rounds individually with each other's support, and one last round together, sharing the punishment. If in the individual rounds one player cannot continue, the other player can save the round by taking double the remaining strokes for that round.
Duration: 1:31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain pt.2

Sitting In The Cute Slave Girl Face Florence

Cast: Victoria Dias, Adriana Fuller, Thayzinha
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic
Two friends are tired of hearing their slave talk bad about them in the neighborhood and decide to take revenge on the slave. And then both leave the house to capture her, and when they find her, they carry her gagged to their house and throw her on the bed there to apply her punishment. The slave is subjected to a non-peculiar massage session and receives several ass blows to her face and then one at a time they settle down and rub their cunts in the gossiping slave’s face. It’s hours of punishment until they reach orgasm from rubbing their pussy on the poor slave’s face.
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sitting In The Cute Slave Girl Face

Время генерации страницы 0.03739 секунды с 9 запросами