View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 09:56 PM   #2873
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ketti Has Her First Big Cock Gangbang

Ketti Has Her First Big Cock Gangbang

This is my first time seeing Keti in action, and let me tell you - she's a doozy! Ketti starts off this session with stretching her asshole with a big toy.
After a couple of minutes of her stretching her asshole, the guys finally show up with their big black cocks! She sucks them off while she is still rides the toy.

She then hops on the sofa so her ass can finally get stretched by the 1st big black cock! You can hear he moaning of pleasure and truly enjoying herself even though it's a lot to handle.

Ketti isn't satisfied though, so the double penetration finally starts and almost immediately after she starts sucking one of the big black cocks.
She then gets on her knees and jerks and sucks off the three gentlemen until she wants their dick inside of her again. She gets her holes filled until she gets a creampie and two cumshots in her mouth!

Genres: Foursome, Double Blowjob, Short Hair, Gangbang, Gape, Open Mouth Facial, Black Male, Mature, Black Cock, Double Penetration, Face Fuck, Ass To Mouth, Toys, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, High Heels, Creampie, Interracial, Cum In Mouth, Straight, Facial, Anal, Blonde, Natural Tits, Doggy Style

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:54:22
Size: 2.13 GB

Download >> FileJoker
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17582 секунды с 9 запросами