Old 06-13-2024, 11:51 PM   #1163
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Locke helena meets sophia Sherman Oaks

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Helena Locke and Sophia Locke are no strangers to Kinkbut this is their first time together. Sophia starts with her wrists bound over her head so Helena can inspect every inch of her. Starting by fondling Sophia’s tits, Helena eventually works down to her thighs, spanking them vigorously, commanding full attention. Helena removes one shoe and continues to tease Sophia’s helpless body, rubbing her pussy through white lace panties and spanking her thigh. Next Sophia is tied to a sawhorse leaving her completely at the mercy of Helena, who wastes no time taking full advantage. First Helena bites Sophia’s feet. Then generously spanks her supple ass. After that, it’s time for some flogging, as Helena continues to test Sophia’s limits, but a soaking wet pussy shows how much the pain turns her on. Helena canes Sophia’s feet and then makes her lick her ass. Finally Sophia is tied on her side, her legs spread wide, giving Helena easy access to her pussy, where she pays special attention to her throbbing clit. After sucking her feet and using the crop on her, Helena stuffs her strap-on down Sophia’s eager throat and then stuffs it in her equally eager pussy. Finally, Helena adds the Hitachi to the fun and makes her have plenty of orgasms as her reward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locke helena meets sophia

Live Tag Team League The Pirates vs The Goddesses Hyrum

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ami Emerson ,Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Strap On ,LezDom ,white ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Facesitting ,Tattoo ,slim ,Tag Team ,shaped
Video language: English
Welcome to Ultimate Surrender’s 2009 Tag Team League. The Pirates vs The Goddesses. Three girls, non-scripted, real tag team action.This is the new 2009 Tag Team Season. New teams; new wrestlers. The Beginning of what will be the most brutal Tag Team Season yet!Madison Young has replaced Yana Jordan on The Pirates. Yana is out indefinitely with a knee injury. With that said, Madison woke up very sick on match day, and try as we might, we could not find a replacement for the live event. So according to the rules, Dia took on Team Goddesses by herself. 8 minute rounds, Team Goddesses give 2 tags/rd.This is the first time Team Goddesses is a whole team. Adrianna has recovered from her ankle injury and is back on the mat.
Duration: 49:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live Tag Team League The Pirates vs The Goddesses

Am i bi volume 2 East Glastonbury

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Mile High Xtreme
Cast: Amanda Lins, Lynn LeMay, Damien Ford and more...
Genres: Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Strapon, Group, Cumshot
Loving men and women. Real cock and pussy perversions. Alternative desires with fulfillment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:02:09
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Am i bi volume 2

Aiden Starr pounds fresh meat Herminie

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Rick Fantana
Genres: white ,Facesitting ,Prostate Stimulation ,slim ,Straight ,BDSM ,brunet ,Tattoo ,Rough Sex ,Blonde
Aiden Starr devotes her day to testing out potential slave Rick Fantana. Rick is tied, with e-stim pads on his thighs and a mask over his face. Aiden turns up the electricity and breaks out the zapper. Rick screams a electricity courses through the pads, causing his muscles to seize. He follows Aiden’s every instruction, hoping that he will be worthy of being her slave. Aiden inserts a large metal butt plug into Rick’s greedy ass and attaches it to the tens unit. The butt plug pulses with electricity adding to Rick’s sensory overload. Aiden puts nipple clamps on Rick and edges him until he’s begging to cum. His cock leaks with pre-cum but this pathetic meat knows he’s not allowed to cum without permission. Next, Rick is tied on all fours. Aiden face fucks him and Rick takes every inch of her fat cock. His gags make Aiden giggle in delight. He begs her to fill his slutty fuckhole and groans as Aiden pushes her thick strap-on into his asshole. She fucks him hard, pounding every inch of her cock into this worm. Rick is a true buttslut and his cock is hard and leaking the whole time. Finally, Aiden uses Rick’s face and his cock to orgasm. Her perfect pussy bounces up and down on his dick. She makes him lick her beautiful asshole. Once she cums, perhaps it’ll be Rick’s turn. Aiden edges Rick, tormenting his hard weeping cock. Eventually she grants him permission and he cums hard. Aiden pushes all his cum down his throat and then grasps his sensitive cock, jerking it hard as Rick screams in agony.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr pounds fresh meat

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20 Red Ash

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Straight ,Handler ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,Double Penetration ,shaved ,Bondage ,Straitjacket
Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it’s time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I’m done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you’re welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.
Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Mistresst - First Time Strap-On Virgin Northville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination
Custom vid, no name mentioned. : This is not a typical strap-on vid with lots of hard-core pounding action. The custom order was for an authentic first time pegging scene & that means lots of intimate, slow warm up, lots of fingering (actually edited about 20 minutes of that to just a few minutes)...there were some false starts where I put it in then had to take it back out again & I wasn´t sure we would even get the scene...but in the end he´s riding my dick, loving it & cumming, so we got there. It all comes off as fairly amateur & very very natural & real...because it was. Maybe not everyone´s cup of tea, but I´ve given an accurate description for those who like this style.
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 431.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - First Time Strap-On Virgin

Piggy Play North Monmouth

Release Year: 2022
Studio: EvilAngel
Cast: Aiden Starr, Sheena Shaw and Sophia Burns
Kinky beauties Sheena Shaw and Sophia Burns wear matching bikinis and heels, their assholes clenching curly tail dildos! Rocking a corset, boots and big bad wolf's ears, busty Aiden Starr dominates the horny piglets in a lesbian threesome. Aiden employs nasty fetish hooks, making the girls' nostrils look like snouts! Sophia pumps a spit-slopped butt plug into Sheena's elastic asshole, and Sheena sucks on Sophia's curly tail plug. 'These are prized pigs, aren't they?' sneers devilish Aiden. Sophia rims Sheena... Aiden pries an arsenal of slick toys into Sheena's arse. Sheena spreads grunting Sophia's big butt with a glass dildo. Aiden introduces a double-headed phallus for the two piggies to grind ass-to-ass, and Aiden feeds the gargantuan tool to Sophia ass-to-mouth! Sheena's crinkled anus swallows an apple. Aiden and Sheena don strap-on dongs; Sophia sucks Sheena's while squatting for a fuck ride on Aiden's. When Sophia drops her derriere onto a layered lemon cake, Aiden and Sheena smear the pulverized confection into her bunghole and onto their faces. Sophia's sphincter unleashes a torrent of the dessert onto Sheena's face! Crazy action abounds -- at one point, Sophia sits on the camera man's face, and Sheena scrawls graffiti on his T-shirt! This perverted scene deserves a blue ribbon at the state fair.
Duration: 46:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5966kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piggy Play

Время генерации страницы 0.10926 секунды с 9 запросами