View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 07:30 AM   #2711
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Servicing Sinn: Liv Revamped & Sinn Sage Moultonborough

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sinn Sage, Liv Revamped
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Strap-on, Lesbian, LezDom, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Facesitting, Ball Gag, Fingering
Video language: English
Liv Revamped, an eager little slut, is gagged and tied to a pole in Sinn Sage’s dungeon. In a sensuous back and forth between pleasure and pain, Sinn cuts her dress and panties off, spanks, flogs, and fingers Liv until she cums. After a good ass flogging, Liv enthusiastically returns the favor by servicing Sinn with some pussy licking before Sinn takes it over with face-sitting and a hot sixty-nine! Finally, Sinn straps it on and fucks Liv in both of her holes. She makes Liv cum over and over again and then locks her inside a cage to bask in the afterglow of the session!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Servicing Sinn: Liv Revamped & Sinn Sage

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4 Jilin

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

Interrogation of Ten Schwabach

Cast: Mark Davis ,Ten
Genres: natural boobs ,Blowjob ,Leather ,Kinky ,Rope Bondage ,white ,Straight ,Collar ,Fetish ,muscular ,Spanking ,Anal ,Electrical Play ,Cage ,Bondage ,Nipple Torment
Accused of being a spy, Ten is held prisoner and interrogated by Mark Davis. Although she will not confess, he has ways of making her moan and scream from sexual punishment and intense pleasure. Includes corporal punishment, anal sex, bound blowjobs, sex in bondage, role play and more!
Duration: 57:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interrogation of Ten

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 TELA

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Whipped Ass Academy for Wayward Girls - Holly's Reform Qumarleb

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Holly Heart
Genres: Femdom ,Spanking ,Strap On ,LezDom ,Straight ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Facesitting
Maitresse Madeline hired Holly Heart to satisfy the members on KINKLIVE webcams but all she’s done is goof off and needs a serious punishment! Holly’s made to watch one of Madeline’s sexy cam shows and learns a trick or two about getting cock hard and pussy wet while being flogged, clamped and having her pussy licked! She’s made to crawl around in chains like a sexy cat on the prowl saying the filthiest things that have ever rolled off her lips while Madeline masturbates and whips Holly’s juicy round ass till it’s bright red. Holly is bent over, paddled, made to ride strap on cock till she cums then is ass pounded while screaming like a bitch in heat. I think it’s safe to say that Holly’s next Kink Live show will be a hit! This blazing hot update includes flogging, OTK spanking, humiliation, pussy torment, pussy licking, ass worship, strap on, girl girl anal and more.
Duration: 58:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipped Ass Academy for Wayward Girls - Holly's Reform

Part 3 Monroe Township

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Alice comes down from her single wrist suspension and right into an OTK spanking. There's no warm up and no messing around, but Alice still has a bad case of the giggles. That is until it's pointed out how wet Alice is. Her hair is tied back to an anal hook and then up to the ring above her. Her hands are tied behind her back. The vibrator is turned on and Alice is teased hard. She's so close, but the vibrator keeps getting pulled away. Alice's big knee high socks are shoved in her mouth and tied around her head. They've been on all day and now she has to breath in her own oder. With some choking she has to breath in harder.
Duration: 32:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 3

Service Day: Hurting Time Woodsfield

Cast: Lilla Katt
Genres: slim ,Role Play ,Threesome ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Rope Bondage ,The Pope ,Redhead ,Female Slave ,natural boobs
House slave katt is a lucky girl. The Pope’s mean streak is a mile wide on this particular day and she is all alone to take the brunt of it. The result is a sexy dance of pain and pleasure. The Pope uses some of his favorite clamps to make katt scream until she cums and then scream some more. The day ends with a good old-fashioned OTK spanking and sexual reward.
Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Hurting Time
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03478 секунды с 9 запросами