View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 01:00 PM   #40655
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Service Day: Hurting Time Knights Landing

Cast: Lilla Katt
Genres: slim ,Role Play ,Threesome ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Rope Bondage ,The Pope ,Redhead ,Female Slave ,natural boobs
Video language: English
House slave katt is a lucky girl. The Pope’s mean streak is a mile wide on this particular day and she is all alone to take the brunt of it. The result is a sexy dance of pain and pleasure. The Pope uses some of his favorite clamps to make katt scream until she cums and then scream some more. The day ends with a good old-fashioned OTK spanking and sexual reward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Hurting Time

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2 Gaston

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

Servicing Sinn: Liv Revamped & Sinn Sage Pasadena

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sinn Sage, Liv Revamped
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Strap-on, Lesbian, LezDom, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Facesitting, Ball Gag, Fingering
Liv Revamped, an eager little slut, is gagged and tied to a pole in Sinn Sage’s dungeon. In a sensuous back and forth between pleasure and pain, Sinn cuts her dress and panties off, spanks, flogs, and fingers Liv until she cums. After a good ass flogging, Liv enthusiastically returns the favor by servicing Sinn with some pussy licking before Sinn takes it over with face-sitting and a hot sixty-nine! Finally, Sinn straps it on and fucks Liv in both of her holes. She makes Liv cum over and over again and then locks her inside a cage to bask in the afterglow of the session!
Duration: 1:09:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Servicing Sinn: Liv Revamped & Sinn Sage

Pumpkin Spice Paxtonville

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumpkin Spice

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3 Michie

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Dia Zerva Double Bagged Miquon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Deep Throat
PD is nice enough to bring Old Cunt Sister Dee a friend. New Cunt Dia Zerva thinks she is here for a modeling gig until Old Cunt tells her she’s been held captive for six days.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Odette Delacroix deepthroats huge cock Oakhurst

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sucking dick is hard. Cumming is hard. Doing both at the exact same time is harder still. We are are not here to make things easy for Odette Delacroix today. This tiny little fucktoy might be astoundingly skilled at the deepthroat but even she has met her match when it comes to a sybian. All pounds of Odette is shackled down to a sybian. The strict metal shackles hold her shaved tight pussy firmly in place. She can not escape the sensation of an overwhelming blast directly on that exposed clit. The givers that we are, we adding not one but tow hard cocks directly to the back of her face hole.
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 878.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odette Delacroix deepthroats huge cock

Время генерации страницы 0.10911 секунды с 9 запросами