View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 01:02 PM   #40660
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging Pointe Aux Pins

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it’s time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx Beaverlodge

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs… Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell’s bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Mona Wales & Mia Little - Mona's Dungeon Durango

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Mona Wales, Mia Little
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Strap-on, Fingering, Lesbian, LezDom, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Stockings, Suspension, Butt Plug, Flogging
Video language: English
Secret little pervert, Mia Little, is overwhelmed by the stress of all that is going on with the world. Avoiding the horrors of reality, Mia decides to dial up dominatrix Mona Wales for some kinky distractions. Upon arrival, Mia is presented with a collar to wear. Mona makes it clear that one must earn a collar and she proceeds by doling out a firm over-the-knee spanking. Pretty soon after that, Mona poses Mia in a particularly vulnerable position with legs spread and pussy exposed. Mona flogs and allows Mia to use the Hitachi and cums while being beaten. Next, Mona strings Mia up in a disorienting partial rope-suspension, showing off Mia’s muscular legs. Mona takes full advantage of Mia while in this position giving pleasure, pain, and receiving pussy licking! Finally Mona exploits Mia’s ass with a beautiful glass butt-plug. She stretches out that hole before some rough pussy and anal strap-on fucking! Mia ultimately earns her collar.
Duration: 1:00:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales & Mia Little - Mona's Dungeon

Sandra, Lisa & Constance Rollins

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra’s soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues – forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor – every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress’ book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2 Los Fresnos

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

Study Break Brooklandville

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Nikki Darling
Genres: Straight ,Bondage ,Nipple Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Slave ,switch ,Scissoring ,shaved ,Fingering
While studying for a challenging midterm, Ana Foxxx seduces hot sorority sister Nikki Darling to submit to kinky lesbian sex! The girls relieve stress with bondage, finger banging, scissoring, nipple clamps, flogging, cropping, foot worship, facesitting, and pussy and anal strap-on fucking!!!
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Study Break

Finished off with fucking machine! Hopkinsville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Devilynne took a break to go be a milf, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up milf in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren’t going to make this easy on her. Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne’s tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finished off with fucking machine!

Время генерации страницы 0.11475 секунды с 9 запросами