View Single Post
Old 06-15-2024, 08:19 AM   #4741
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wtfpass - Extreme sex in a quiet park Avon Park

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Publicsexadventures
Cast: Angelica
Genres: piercing, high heels, stockings, tattoo, public, brunette, facial
Video language: English
When I saw Alice in her sexy stockings, sassy mini skirt and kinky high heels I knew I gotta have sex with her! She was very easy-going, so in a couple of minutes we were chatting and laughing just like old friends. When I suggested going to some more quiet place she took me to the park, where all the action happened. At first I took some very sexy photos of her, and then Alice got on her knees and did the best public blowjob ever. I got so aroused, I drilled her in any position I could think of. She was so cool, she even let me take her panty, so I didn´t have to steal it from her Ah, sweet Alice, thanks for this great sex adventure!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:47
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1371kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 736.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wtfpass - Extreme sex in a quiet park

HT - Redhead Violet Monroe, Jack Hammer - The Deep Throat Holly Springs

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Violet Monroe, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage. Well, dreams do come true, and this time in better ways than she could imagine.
Violet thought that she was just going to be locked down to a bed or something. She didn't think that she'd be hanging in the air when Jack fucked her. Suspensions are hard enough to do, but getting pounded while 3 feet off the ground is like pure bliss. There is nothing like fucking and flying.
But bondage fantasies aren't just about getting laid. What gets her going is more than just having her pussy stuffed with pole. It's the whipping, the caning, the flogging, the pain, that makes her feel just as alive as the fucking. She cums herself silly before the corporal punishment, but right after the beatings and a little bit of teasing the orgasms she has nearly knock her . She is dazed, confused and used, and now her sweet dreams are a steaming hot memory.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Redhead Violet Monroe, Jack Hammer - The Deep Throat

First fucked teen Judibana

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longer and starts fisting Gianna slowly. She works her way up from a few fingers and soon her whole hand is inside her. This teen has an extremely tight pussy but after switching positions, she is fist fucked slowly and sensually. Once she has been stretched, Gianna bounces back and forth on Victoria's fist, then lays back down on the bed, masturbating at the same time as being fisted to bring herself to a gentle orgasm!
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First fucked teen

Hucows - Denise – Milked On The Sybian Armington

Young resident HuCow Denise is still wide eyed and frightened. The problem with her ultra sensitive nipples still persists and it might never change. After the farmer pre-clamps her nipples, Denise secretly stalks around the barn with her hands cuffed behind her back. She seems very interested in the Sybian and sits down on it, pressing her clit hard onto the machine. This young HuCow is actually very clever! She knows how painful her session is going to be, and the Sybian will help her get through it. When the farmer returns to see Denise on the Sybian, he is secretly quite proud. What a well-trained HuCow Denise is! She receives her milking session while getting vibrated. It’s still very hard, and Denise still ends up with very sore nipples (and a sore clit!). Unfortunately for her, the farmer clamps her again after milking, which is extremely painful now. Denise suffers beautifully… she knows this is her life now.
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24825kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hucows - Denise – Milked On The Sybian
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25939 секунды с 9 запросами