View Single Post
Old 06-15-2024, 10:25 AM   #20437
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Shoxy

Shoxy

Coxy is back for the third time! She really could use the prize money so she will take another shock collar challenge today. It's not easy, but she is pretty brave!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 686.5 MB

Download Shoxy

BondageCafe - Arielle Lane - Surprise [wmbcv-1199]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

As it turns out I had the perfect pair of stocking to match the long-line garterbelt/girdle, and Julie's flower sort of finished off the look. Just yummy.

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 916.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Arielle Lane - Surprise [wmbcv-1199]

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 5

Sgt. Major's Bondage Classics 5 features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 5

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 671.3 MB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02394 секунды с 9 запросами