View Single Post
Old 06-15-2024, 12:53 PM   #20440
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra's soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues - forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor - every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress' book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Sound Effects Part Two

This metal frame is not what holds Rain Degrey so tightly. It keeps her arms and legs in place but it is not what really binds her. The straps around her tits make them swell and turn purple. They will leave their own marks, but even those are not the real bondage. When SD straps her upside-down to a bench, the leather may be what keeps her from falling but it is not what keeps her in her place. The words from SD alone are enough to keep Rain right where she is, submissive and compliant.

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.9 MB

Download Sound Effects Part Two

Nasty Bottle Bitch

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

Alex More had a little too much fun. After a night out, she's stumbling in her stilettos and slurring her speech, but Sgt. Miles knows just how to get her cleaned up. He locks her into a strict metal collar and shackles, promising it'll help "process those toxins." The only thing she'll be processing though, is pain.
He snips off her pretty outfit, revealing her gorgeous fit body. Suddenly, it dawns on poor Alex what she's in for. A rough throat fucking brings tears to the naughty little slut's eyes as she whimpers pathetically. She struggles for air and slobbers all over herself, but what's a bitch good for if you can't even fuck her face? He goes to town on her sweet little throat over and over, til she learns to keep her tongue out and take it.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nasty Bottle Bitch

BondageCafe - Chrissy Marie - Saloon Girl Dilemma [wmbcv-1192]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Sara is such a trooper. She is up for just about anything. Even when I ask her to get dolled in a crazy tight catsuit, hood, corset and collar... and then the insanely tight, elbow welded together ropes.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4753kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Chrissy Marie - Saloon Girl Dilemma [wmbcv-1192]
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06197 секунды с 9 запросами