View Single Post
Old 06-15-2024, 01:01 PM   #727
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Spanking humiliation Sarahsville

This stupid bitch is sure she is here for a rebuke for her bad behavior. What a mistake! This slut deserves something more unforgettable than a rebuke - what about caning and slapping, panty-gagging and knelt pardon begging? Of course, she is unready to get a lesson like this. So unready that she is sure this is just a joke. But the slaps and the licks of the cane are too painful to don't give a scream - and the bitch has finally realized that her boss is gonna punish her harder than ever!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1588kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking humiliation

Assylum - Piledriver Punishment Leckie

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Face slapping, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Amateur, Brunette
Video language: English
A hard anal pounding interrupted with mean spankings--that´s what we have in this therapy session with tiny little brat Violet Sky. Dr. Shadrack fucked her up the ass harder and harder on a steel table and on the floor until her hole started to hurt; then he fed her a patient sperm meal. Dr. Mercies did not make the best choices when selecting wardrobe items today, but we believe painal is always better when delivered by deranged-looking dudes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2156kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 376.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Piledriver Punishment

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1 Santiago Rodriguez

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03347 секунды с 9 запросами