View Single Post
Old 06-15-2024, 01:27 PM   #13511
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bareback Classics Vol1 Crowley

Video language: English
Delve and dive into the glory (and in some cases, gloryhole) days of Falcon Studios with this three-disc boxed set. Oddly named Bareback Classics - these scenes are from pre-condom era films - we can only assume Falcon is using the term strictly for marketing purposes. Who cares what they call it: Some of these scenes are totally amazing and this set is worth every damned penny. (Actually, it's quite a bargain when you think about it.) There's so much cum, so many mesmerizing deep-throatings, and so many unsheathed mega-cocks slithering into quivering buttholes on display here you'll need more than a few rolls of paper towels to keep up with clean-up.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:51
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 823.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Classics Vol1

Animals - Feeding Tom Shannon Maroon Town

Release Year: 2000
Cast: Brad, Eric, Eric Thomas, Jeremy , Nick Forest, R.J. Parker, Titpig, Tom Shannon
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Beards, Big Dicks, Group Sex, Interracial, Muscled Men, Oral
Video language: English
Cum-guzzling (serious hunger for the juice!), bareback fucking ("You guys are ripping me to shreds," says R.J. Parker), cock and cum-worship, men kissing with cum-filled mouths, a cigar-smoking daddy, hot smooth bottom-boys, hot tit-play with mammoth jutting nipples on muscular chests — add all this up (and throw in some other treats) and you'll see why I'm calling my new video Animals.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10082kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Animals - Feeding Tom Shannon

Время генерации страницы 0.03513 секунды с 9 запросами