View Single Post
Old 06-16-2024, 06:31 AM   #677
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Realtampaswingers.com- TRACY S HAND JOB HAVEN

Realtampaswingers.com- TRACY_S HAND JOB HAVEN

Description:
Welcome to Tracy_s Hand Job Haven.. Oh, did I forget to tell you that I got a part time job as a masseuse?? I had my first client walk in the other day and I was really nervous. When I entered the room he was already undressed and laying on the table. All he had on was a towel across his private parts. (Now, remember all my fellow perverts, I am working in a regular massage parlor) I started rubbing his big muscles as we eased the tension by making small chit chat but every time I passed up his muscular body I seemed to brush up against his cock....wink, wink I kept apologizing to him for touching it, but he wasn_t sorry and his cock started to grow. We then discussed it and decided....screw the other parts of his body, I was only going to concentrate on his one big muscle... Well, being a masseuse I had lots of oil with me, so I pulled the towel down and dripped a few large drops up and down his hard shaft I started to rub the oil all over his cock and sensitive area and he was enjoying every stroke. I just love it when you can feel his cock grow right in your hands. His cock grew so large that I could use both of my hands to jerk him off. And jerk him off is exactly what I did. His cock was nice and slippery and my hands slid up and down his hard shaft until he couldn_t hold back any more and his shot his huge load for me. I think he was kind of embarrassed that he did cum because he got up and left very quickly and left the room without even giving me a tip.. I forgot how much I enjoy jerking off a guy and I hope I get to do it again soon. Any volunteers out there?
Model:
Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : TracysHandJobHaven_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 170.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:03

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: TracysHandJobHaven_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03240 секунды с 9 запросами